More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Walfar666 Walfar666

What subject do you have first?

Today is a special day...

As you sit down at your place, you notice a strange golden envelope on your desk. The room is quiet, which is pretty unusual for such a rowdy class, and every one is looking at you, seemingly eager to watch you open the letter. You're having a pretty bad feeling about that, and you can't stop wondering why everybody seems to know something that you don't. "Come on Dougie, open it already !" shouts some girl in the front. But as you're about to ask her what is going on, the principal comes in. You're surprised to see her instead of Ms Nanci, the english teacher. And you know damn well that, when the principal is there, it's bad news most of the time... She starts giving her speech.

"Attention everyone ! Some of you may have seen the news this morning, but for those who haven't, you should know that today is a special day ! We have been trying to undertake this measure for a few years now, but the ministry of Education has always refused for ethical reasons, mostly because of the pressure exerted by the male-rights party. But, 2 weeks ago, the ministry officially became 100% futanari, which made our proposition feasible ! So, I am glad to anounce that, from now on, for the first time in this school, the girls urinals will be replaced by male students !"

A shiver runs down your spine. Is this for real ? You've got used to the school policy where futas can violate males in total impunity, but this seemed a little... . Before, it was just girls guys, and teachers turning a blind eye. But now, the school's authority will actively participate, which sounds terrifying.

"Obviously" the principal resumes "every male student will not have to endure this. This treatment is reserved only to those who have been acting badly these last months. Those concerned will be held a golden letter, telling them where they should spend their punishment and for how long. Also, the roles are meant to change. When a male comes back from the urinals to the regular classes, another has to take his place ! We still have to educate the males, and having them spend their entire schooling as urinals would be pretty counter-productive, hence if you behave properly, you will surely have a peaceful year. We see this as a way of motivating the males to be good, work hard... and obey. I can assure you that, after spending a week in the toilets, a disobedient male will be much more docile to the idea of sucking a penis."

She ends her speech to a round of thunderous applause. You are stunned. You just can't believe it. Why did they chose you from all the other guys in your class, what have you done wrong ? Thousands of thoughts chaotically jostle in your mind, it's like you can't properly think anymore. But what good would thinking be anyway, when you have to spend the rest of your days as a futanari urinal?

What is your reaction to these terrible news ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)