More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who will we follow?

Tina, a Bimbo Trophy Slut

You are Tina, born and bred by some of the most premium of bimbo breeding stock, created for the sole purpose of pleasuring men. The precision and careful selection process for making you were beyond anything any ordinary person could afford, as you were designed and raised by the farm you were born in to be the perfect free use playmate for any intrepid male specimen on the street, the workplace or the home. Easily modified mentally and physically through the modification clinics located in every city in the world, sluts like you were freely released into the streets to be used or claimed by any men who wanted them. Most would begin their long lived lifetimes with preventive implants to prevent pregnancies, which can also be easily removed if a man would ever consider using a slut for breeding.

It so happens that you are starting fresh out of the farm at 18 years of age. Any places that you will be released into would be happy to provide whatever you need to fulfill your purpose, such as a place to live, food, clothing, anything to start living your life as a cock sleeve and cum dumpster for the local male populace. There would be no shortage of such excitement for you to encounter as you enter this sex crazed world, and the fact that you were the perfect bimbo would make every encounter an interesting one. All that is left is for you to determine your fate.

Where do you start out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)