More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

Are you?

Time to swim

You followed Darrell out of the room and into the outside, allowing him to open the sliding glass door for you before you stepped through. The four men outside now stared at you. You back at them, admiring their physique, but unable to say even a word.

It was then that you felt Darrell behind you, his cock still erect in his pants pressed against the mid of your back.

"Hey boys, this is Joan. Joan, that's TJ, Terrence, Cliff, and Barry," he said pointing to each of the men.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," you said, as each man smiled and came closer offering you their hand.

"Hi baby girl," TJ said, he was the biggest of the group, at least a foot and a half taller than you.

"Hi," you said, staring up at his ivory teeth before you lowered your eyes down, looking at his large chest muscles, his chiseled abs, and then finally to his shorts. You sort of swallowed as you could see the outline of his cock in his shorts, the wet cloth barely able to hide it.

Next was Terrence, probably the best looking of the group. He was light-skinned, and green eyed. You gave him a friendly smile, as you caught him staring at your rack that was contained in your pink swimsuit.

Cliff was next, he was definitely the youngest of the group, likely just eighteen or so. Same age as you. He closed the distance and gave you a kiss on the cheek, his masculine smell causing you to melt a little inside.

Finally, after a minute, Barry came up and said Hello. If Cliff was the youngest Barry was the oldest, but he was certainly also fit, despite the gray hair developing on his sides.

You smiled and waved at all of them, before Darrell turned to face the men.

"Joan is ours for the next two days. I'm paying 25k for this girl for all of us to share," he said.

"25k?! What does this white bitch do? Turn cum to gold?" Barry said, eliciting laughter from the other men.

"Nah, she has no limits, she'll take you down to the bone. Can't you babe?" Darrell shot back.

You nodded in agreement, as you caught the men staring at your chest and ass again. You certainly didn't want to feel like a piece of meat, but the idea of being fucked into oblivion for 25k certainly had its good points.

You smiled, turning silently, to show your assets, hopefully worth the 25k Darrell had spent for them, as the men now stared at you your body.

"Jeez," Terrence said, his cock stiffening against his pants. The other men stared almost paralyzed as you wandered over to light-skinned man, your tiny hand gripping his quickly hardening cock through his swim shorts.

You were still horny, and combined with the high of getting 25k at the end of this, you definitely wanted to satisfy the men to your best ability.

"Oh let me take care of you mister," you said, your hand disappearing below his swimshorts, and then beginning a slow stroke on his girthy cock. Darrell watched happily as the other men stood amazed.

What are you about to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)