More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beast79 Beast79

Does Xander make a second wish? Does Cordelia react to Anya?

Time Out!

"Time out! Time out!" Xander called out and held his hands up in a T for a time out.

"Is that a wish? I did not hear you say, I wish." Anya gave him a nonplussed look.

"I wish for a time out. I need a damn time out and i need it now!" Xander snapped back, ignoring Cordelia's confused look.

"Wish granted." Anya clapped her hands.

Xander gave Cordelia a quick look as his girlfriend- maybe- was paused mid breath, mouth opening, a thin strand of saliva connecting top lip to bottom lip. That thin strand of spit more then anything convinced him time was standing still, unmoving despite the seconds passing as Xander watched.

"Okay. Okay. Okay." Xander murmurred to himself. "Think it thru. Think it thru, Xan. Think... think, think, think."

Anya's not so quiet snort drew his attention. Holding her contemptuous gaze Xander snarled, "What?"

"Like that will help you. You are not exactly a genius." Anya answered a little mean spirited.

"Oh fuck off!" Xander snapped.

"And so mature. Dumb and immature. What a combination. " She shook her head and clicked her tongue.

"You - I- Arrrgh!" Xander yelled and turned away from his wish granting genie.

"All this power at your finger tips and-" whatever else she was going to say was lost to time and Xander interrupted Anya.

"I wish you had to shut up and be nice to me!" Xander whirled to face her and point his finger in Anya's face.

Anya blanched but clapped her hands and with a smile said, "Wish granted."

As he watched the smile slid off her face and then a second later Anya beamed a smile at him and batted her eyes at him, "How can I help you, my Master?"

Xander stared for a second and then a slow nod of his head. "Right. Good."

He kept his eyes flicking between Anya the genie and Cordelia his frozen girlfriend. "So... Cordelia forgives me. And now is fine with me kissing Willow. And is also biaexual. Annnd an exhibitionist."

"Yes Master. That is the situation." Anya nodded. "Your wishes are, may I remind you, weighted in your favor. To give you the best outcome."

Xander bobbed his head. "Right. Right." He looked at Cordelia and tried to imagine his old girlfriend being into sharing, other girls or people watching. He shook his head. "Fat chance."

"This lasts forever? No time limit?"

"There is no real limit, Master." Anya simpered, "Your wishes are more or less unlimited, as i previously said."

"Uh huh." Xander let it all sink in. Now fully aware of the fact that this power was real and was under his control.

"Take for example the wish for a time out. You now have the power to call for a time out and have one happen to everyone but me a d yourself." Anya explained.

"Say what?" Xander looked up at her in surprise.

Anya held up her hands in a T and explained, "Make the gesture and call for a 'Time Put' and one will happen. Make the gesture and call for 'Time In' and time will resume."

"And, uh, what are my limits during the time out?" He asked. He stepped to Cordelia and cautiously poked her cheek with his finger. Her cheek was still soft and supple and perfectly fleshy.

"There are no limits. You can interact with the world while it's frozen. You can pick up things, move things... effects will be delayed until time resumes. Strike a match during time out and it will not light until time in."

"Do or do not..." Xander bit his lower lip and reached out with both hands to cop a feel on Cordelia's tits. He kept his eyes locked on Cordelia's frozen face looking for any spark or reaction. But no was forth coming. He continued groping his girlfriends glorious boobs.

"You could strip her naked, manhandle her into position and fuck her if you so wish to, Master." Anya stepped to him, she sounded oddly excited. "While frozen she is incapable of moving on her own. A time out renders her little more then a flesh and blood sex doll."

"Right...ummm, right." Xander nodded his head and released his hold on Cordelia's boobs and looking at his hands he then glanced at Cordelia's boobs. That had felt... he uttered his thought aloud, "Wrong."

"Wrong? Cordelia's breasts do not please you, Master? Do you wish for her breasts to be bigger? Say the words and I will make her chest swell to whatever enormous size it takes to slake your lusts." Anya stated with conviction.

Wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)