More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pedhs Pedhs

What does he find first?

Three women adventurers.

Three women adventurers.

Kazex walked for a long time without finding a living soul, however after hearing three female voices coming out of the side of a bush, Kazex sneaked up and I'm going to check who those three voices were.

When he hid in a bush, Kazex could see three beautiful women, quite possibly Adventurers.

One of them and a woman with blond hair down to her waist in a ponytail, milky white skin, blue eyes and owner of a delicious body with large breasts and ass, which to Kazex's misfortune were covered by heavy armor.

Another had red hair down to the waist, tanned skin, amber eyes and had a pair of huge breasts, bigger even than the blonde woman, which to Kazex's delight, were well displayed with the neckline of her tight dress. .

And the last woman, appeared to be a young elf archer, her hair was short and green in color, her skin was white and her breasts weren't too big, but her clothes were very short and tight.

"Okay Iris, where is the cave where that goblin lives?" asked the blonde woman to a red-haired woman. "Not far from here we just keep moving forward Alicia." replied the red-haired woman.

A goblin? In a cave? Could he be talking about Kazex? "In that case we better hurry up, Goblins are disgusting beings who deserve , so to prevent them from continuing to women, we must exterminate them." Said the elf.

"Okay Prim, let's keep walking now." Alicia replied.

They knew where Kazex lived for some reason, and while this might seem dangerous bad at first glance, in Kazex's view it was great, as now he had managed not one but three new slaves, just set a trap.

How does Kazex prepare the traps in his cave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)