More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tusasre tusasre

Who are the first women in the Choice?

Three singers (MAIN STORYLINE)

The first woman to come to my office was Billie Eilish.

She wasn't rude nor particularly polite, we discussed how she'd be able to regain the hype she'd lost over her year of inactivity before her new album. I added her to my first choice, although, of course, she didn't know that yet.

Next up was Ariana Grande.

I'd met her before, so I knew she was quite bitchy, but on that day she was particularly rude when we discussed her image and actually left me quite pissed off. I spitefully added her to my Choice. Nothing happened. "More than two for this one then, I guess" - I thought and continued living as usual, mentally waiting for a third woman.

The third woman was Selena Gomez.

She was probably the politest and most considerate of the three, as we discussed a potential change of style. As soon as she had left my office, I added her name to my first Choice, and suddenly everything in front of me went dark, and then light again, and I had ended up back in my Hollywood mansion. In front of me, the three singers were naked, seemingly temporarily frozen with their arms and legs spread, levitating in the air.

"So, what's my Choice?" - I said out loud, approaching them to feel them up and take a closer look.

What is the Choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)