More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jsust Jsust

What will you do first with your new power?

Think about your options

I don't even know where to begin, you think to yourself. Suddenly you were now a literal god, you could pretty do whatever you wanted with no consequence. You thought about that for a second, "No consequences...." you say to yourself. While you were a good person you sometimes did think on about frankly awful stuff, you would never actually do them or support such actions of course, under normal circumstances. Technically you thought, there's nothing stopping you from say like dropping a nuke a NYC and then making it so it never happened. Of course you weren't gonna do that, probably. But you have sometimes thought about what if you could be the Ruler of your own empire? One in which your rule is absolute and all praise you. "Oh yes, I do like the sound of that" you say. But where to start? You think on it and come up with how and where to begin, small. Although you were a god you didn't want to immediately take over, that would be kind of boring. No you wanted to begin small and eventually rise to rule all that you see. So first lets start at the smallest unit there is, your home.

Who do you go to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)