More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wixxy wixxy

Should they go now, or wait?

They hesitate, and are surprised by a visitor.

Steve stood in the doorway to the bedroom holding the two wine bottles, hopelessly indecisive. "What if they don't drink wine at all? Maybe they like naturally brewed ales or something like that."

"Honey I'm sure it doesn't matter. Wasn't wine one of the earliest human inventions? I bet they've had- What are you doing?" Jan glances down as she shrugs her blouse off. Steve has pulled out his phone and is typing something into Google. "'Mythfolk drinking preferences'... my god Steve you are such a nerd." Rolling her eyes she turns away towards the closet, peering in to select a new top.

"Wow Jan did you know that a party of Dwarves and Orcs up in the Northeast went on a two week drinking binge that left two states completely dry? It says here that those guys will literally drink anything."

"Well I'm glad we don't have those brutes next door," Jan sniffed.

Steve absent mindedly 'hmm'-ed along to her ranting as he scrolled through the page. He found frustratingly little information about the drinking habits of the Centaur folk. It seemed that they didn't drink much within their own culture but nobody had told any horror stories about offering them causing an incident. He was about to conclude that they were in the clear with wine when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh, great timing. Who could that be?"

Who answers the door? And what - or who - is knocking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)