More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Their Least Favourite Tutor

It wasn't just the students who could be bitches. Professor Lianne Brown was just as shitty to them. Sure, they weren't the best students and skipped the occasional class, but it didn't help that when they did show up she had a tendency to ridicule them in front of the class. She had her very obvious favourites, like Jenny and Paige, but the witches were right at the other end of the spectrum for her. It also irked the girls that she was scarcely any older than they were, yet talked down to the, like they were unruly children. Professor Brown was just about ready to go home when the witches paid her a visit.

"So, you finally made it to class. A shame it finished two hours ago" Professor Brown took off her glasses, it was like she was finally ready to level with them "I'm not mad. At this point I really don't give a shit what you do. Nobody is going to blame me for you flunking my classes since you flunk everything else. I just think it is a shame you have come here and decided to learn nothing."

"We've actually learned quite a bit, just not from you" Megan taunted her.

"Oh really, well why don't you demonstrate some of what you've learned to me?" Professor Brown replied cynically.

"Delighted to!" Megan grinned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)