More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

The Stripping Professor

"Trance!" Megan suddenly shouted as she waved her hands in Professor Brown's direction. A vacant expression came over her as she sat in silence waiting for Megan to speak. Whatever she and the other witches said while the Professor was in her trance would become her reality. She understood everything she heard but could say nothing."

"We have class with you tomorrow." Megan began "I want you to ask quiz questions to the class, first hand up gets to answer. Every correct answer makes you feel a little hornier and makes you remove an item of your clothing. Once you are fully naked the next person to get a question right gets a personal lap dance from you. The next correct answer....well, you get the idea. But you should be so horny by then that you probably don't need any suggestions from me. Oh, and you will have no idea why you are doing any of this as you will have forgotten this conversation. And just because you will be horny, it doesn't mean you can't get embarrassed. Do you understand what you are going to do?"

Professor Brown nodded as Megan carefully brought her out of trance. She looked momentarily lost before springing back into action.

"Right, anyway I have to go now. I hope to see all three of you in my class tomorrow."

"Don't worry, we wouldn't miss it for the world!" Lilith winked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)