More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by styxmaster styxmaster

What subject do you have first?

Theater

The first class you had was your favorite class, theater. This was definitely your favorite because there wasn't any tests, there wasn't any written assignments, and all you do is play fun theater games with some of your friends. The classroom was the green room inside the schools theater. The teacher you had was Ms. Miller, she is one of the nicest people you know, she is fun, doesn't give a lot of work, and always uses positive reinforcement to get her students to pay attention. She is one of those people who seems always cheerful and happy. Ms. Miller's height is 5'1, has a thin build, hair that is died many different colors that goes down to her neck, and wears multicolored outfits.

As you were walking to the schools theater you notice on the pin-up board in front of the class there was an add for the school sponsored summer camp. You take a pamphlet and go inside the class to wait for the teacher to arrive. As you were reading the pamphlet it looked fun, theres hiking, swimming, contests, and other fun stuff. You wonder if you should sign up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)