More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Where do you get sent?

The rising of the shield hero (be the sword hero

You would smile at the great elder being and it would nod its head back to you. ''very well then I wish you luck hero of the sword.'' he would soon snap his fingers as your world would go black as you would then wake up in a dark room atop a magic circle you would soon stand up and notice the sword strapped to your hips as you would look around to see the prices and the other three heroes you would then look to the priest before you as the heroes would look around to each other the blonde spear idiot briefly stopping to check you out as the priest would call out. ''oh cardinal heroes please save our world.'' you knew where this was going and just wanted to skip this cut scene as you would step forward and speak in a much higher voice then you were used to but you did expect something like this due to your pact as you would continue on. '' Alright then bud take us to your ruler and we can get this shit settled.'' a few of the heroes would shoot you odd looks but frankly, all you wanted to do was get out of this place and explore the world and maybe sleep with a few of the characters along the way that queen was a fine woman after all the clergymen would soon lead you out of the chamber you were summoned into to the king's court.

As the heroes stood before the king, he smiled and looked on at them. ''Ah you four must be the legendary hero's welcome this is Merlomark, and I am her king Altcrey Melcormark 32nd.'' the king continued. ''Please introduced yourselves, heroes.'' He smiles and looks to you expecting you to go first you pause as you take a moment to think of a new name. ''Well you can call me Jasmine and I was a student .'' you just wanted to get through this introduction but wait for now you would glance to the rafter to try and spot the shadows you spot one and soon lock your eyes with one of them before you smirk and look away. Still, none the less the king passed on and let the spear and bow introduce themselves, but when it came to the shield he stopped him and continued this irked you and you wanted to make a good impression on Naofumi as you would speak up ''I think you're being rude Alt I think the shield should introduce himself.'' What you said earned you scowls from those assembled and the king as the shield gave you a small nod and introduced himself, you nod to the king to signal he can continue.

The bow then looked to you. ''You can't just talk to the king like that you have to show some respect.'' you nod your head again. ''Sorry, I just think it is only right we all get treated equally'' This got the others to give nod there heads in understanding as the king continued about why they were brought here the waves of calamity the world and why they were brought here. Status magic confirming what that you would nod your head at what he said listing to everything the payment they would receive and how the weapons worked they were then dismissed for the night

What will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)