More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damos Damos

What's next?

The pack

The battered truck turned up and seeing the group of shirtless men all with the same hairstyle and matching tattoo, they watched from the porch where seeing Damian now climb out of the car stared at the size of him and more than that, his body shape. His back lurched slightly almost like he was a gorilla and his hands were massive and looking around he was smelling the scents around him, then staring back at the men watched to see the most doglike venture forward cautiously, “Damian?” Damian nodded as she studied the others and turning back to Sue remarked, “You never told me it was a gay cult!” “it’s not!” “Shirtless men close together; all wearing the same shorts, hairstyle and tattoo? A cult!”

“Welcome to the pack, Damian!” Damian stared at him and ignoring his hand stated, “Where’s Leah?” “Leah!” another one of the pack snapped, “Leah get out here. He’s Sam, leader of pack, I’m the leader of the second pack, we sort of live in between Sam’s pack and the the Cullen’s; sort of an buffer between the two radicals. My pack includes: Leah, Seth, Embry, Quill and Brady. Sam’s has Paul, Colin, Eric, Nate, Charles, James, Andrew and Desmond. You will join mine per the request of the Cullen’s, Sue and your cousins. All your wolf has to do is accept my position” Damian looked down but shaking his head replied, “He won’t let me” “He will, listen to my commands” Damian’s head shook in defiance and grinning beastly and watching this Sue immediately stated to Rachel, “Get everyone in now. Go to the basement and barricade the doors” “Why?” “This happened the first time he changed and people died. Before you go in, call the Cullen’s warn them and send their strongest over to help” she nodded and rushing over to Sam it was already too late, he threw the suggestion out of, “Sometimes it’s easier in animal form” Damian’s body arched and feeling the pain begin, Damian’s body fell to the floor and the bones began to snap.

“Fucking hell, what is this shit Sue” Sam growled, “The family is on its way. Bella is staying with Nessie and Rosalie is going to watch the house, the rest are coming to help” “We don’t need them” Sam yelled, “This is a child of the moon, a werewolf or Lycan. We need all the help we can get” “Whatever happens don’t get bitten” Sam yelled, “What’s the plan” Paul yelled and Jacob ordering his others to spread out stated, “Circle him, box the wolf in, I will try to establish control, if we have to; we’ll wound him enough to stop anything serious from happening.”

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)