More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BadUsername1 BadUsername1

What's next?

The other room

This room is much different from the last. It almost looks like its outside. The walls look like trees planted right next to each other, and a window is on the the wall to your right.

You step and look through the window to try to get your barrings straight. You see a forest that is giant and overgrown, it feels magical, and many of the plants light up the ground. So even though the cannopy doesnt allow sunlight, you could make it through the forest easily.

With that, you turn around. What was once an empty room now hold a chest in the middle, and a bed on the side of the room. You move to look into the chest, and find that its filled with womens clothes. You're a little but dissapointed but you keep digging, you find a plain white cotton tunic at the bottom which seems big enough to fit your muscular physique. You pull it over and find it hangs just enough to cover your flaccid cock, but if you got hard there would be no way to hide it.

As you're getting a feel for the tunic, you hear a voice from above

"Ahem, what do you think you're doing with my clothes?" The sleek femmine voice says as you look up and notice a girl sitting on a tree branch. She had blonde hair down to her back pushed back with a black ribbon, a blue dress with a big white bow. She jumped down to get a better look at you.

Your mind goes blank as you watch her walking towards you. Her hips move left to right, showing off sher shapely ass. You're utter hyponotized.

"Uhm, hello? I ask what you're doing here" she says as she stops infront of you.

You stammer and fumble over your words before you snap out of it "oh. I just walkes through the door there, from a room with a buncha weird bottles"

"OH, so you're the one everyone was talking about, you just arrived, yeah?" She responds "A strapping young man like you got a name?"

You think real hard about it, but cant quite think of your name.

"Huh.. I guess not" you reply

"Well how about John, that's a pretty good name. Im alice"

"Oh, its a pleasure to meet you, but do you know why im here?" You inquire

"No clue at all, the queen wanted you here. You should visit her light castle and find out. Its a ways away but you'll get there, with those looks and all. Just make sure..."

You knew she was talking, but you couldnt focus on that. You found yourself starring at her cleavage. Everything else faded away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)