More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Moot Moot

Where does Jessica start?

The mysterious 'abandoned' house

Jessica flicked through every database she could find about the town, looking for something that could be related to the missing persons case. All she was able to find were great things about the town, like how peaceful it was and how low its crime rate was.

She'd almost given up when she found something slightly odd. She'd fallen deep into reddit, searching through posts related to Pinesdale. An anonymous user made a post about a rumour they'd heard heard. They were talking about a house, on the outskirts of pinesdale, which had been abandoned since the 1980s.

With this being her only lead, Vanessa wrote down the address and switly left the hotel. She called for a taxi and gave the driver the address. He smirked when he saw the location. "You feeling lazy huh?" He laughed. Jessica paused for a moment, very confused at what he just said. "Umm... I guess, it is quite a way away haha." Jessica responded, assuming he was asking about the need for a taxi.

It was a good half an hour before the taxi arrived at the house, Pinesdale was bigger than Jessica thought! The taxi pulled up outside an old wooden house which looked like it was long since abandoned. Jessica paid the taxi driver, who then drove off. Jessica heard him laugh hysterically as he drove off. "What a strange guy." She mumbled to herself, beginning her walk to the house.

What happens at the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)