More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by calx86 calx86

What happens next?

The lotion somehow escapes to find another target.

While Lorey was preoccupied, she was not aware that her nanite infused vaginal fluids still on the bathroom floor had begun merging with the half open bottle on the floor. Now reprogrammed and self-aware, the lotion left the bottle and gathered into a white slime-ball before slithering up the bathroom faucet and into the city's water supply. It dispersed and traveled through the water until it came across a communal shower in a girl's dormitory.


There were at least ten girl's showering that morning, getting ready for class and the first one to notice something off was a twenty year old brunette bombshell named Kim, who had a petite waste, D-size breasts, and a firm ass from working out for women's soccer. As she began to lather her skin with soap, her nipples became erect without stimulation and her breasts began to tingle.

"What the hell?", she thought as she removed her hands from her body to examine herself and noticed her breasts were suddenly supporting themselves without her hands before dropping on their own.

"The fuck..." she gasped before feeling her nether region stir.

"Hey don't get distracted hot stuff, you haven't washed down here yet," said a female voice that was not her own coming out of her now living vagina.

Kim screamed as she slipped and fell on the shower floor in shock. Her vagina started giggling as she tried to stand back up, only to notice similar reactions from the other girls around her. The blonde next to her shrieked as her breasts suddenly squeezed themselves together, while her vagina began to speak as well.

"Oh fuck yeah honey it's about time I got set free," the blonde's vagina said gleefully. Kim watched in horror as the blonde's living privates began to have their way with her, causing her to slip and fall forward, leaving her ass and pussy on full display. Kim's right boob squeezed itself, getting her attention. "See something you like honey?", Kim's vagina taunted as it began vigorously rubbing it's labia against her clit. The shock of the feeling caused Kim to slip and fall backward. Her leg slid between the legs of the blonde before she could stand back up, causing her to fall again, conveniently landing them in the scissor position.

"Well hey there sexy, while we're here wanna make out?", Kim's vagina asked seductively.

"What are you waiting for?", the blonde's vagina cooed. Both girls shrieked as their pussies locked lips and began sucking and slurping against each other. They tried to pull away from each other but their pelvic muscles were no longer theirs to control and kept thrusting them back together. Both girl's breasts began to bounce around and squeeze, adding to the sensation, sending them both to an orgasm against their will. Kim rolled her head back and began to moan when she noticed the other girls in the shower...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)