More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by calx86 calx86

What happens next?

The craziness continues

Kim rolled her head back and began to moan when she noticed the other girls in the shower clawing against the bathroom wall or writhing and moaning on the ground as their vaginas masturbated themselves. Instinctively, some tried to hold their pussy still to no effect. It would either suck in their fingers or rub it's clit against their palm, only adding to the stimulation. Holding their breasts still only proved to be just as futile, as the water made them too slick to hold. Some would even go so far as to slap away their owner's hands if they were big enough.

Kim closed her eyes in defeat as her and the blonde both came, along with most of the girls in the shower.

"AH FUCK!", Kim yelled as her next orgasm began to build.

"Please, make it stop!", the blonde yelled while squirming and flailing. For a moment she broke free and tried to scoot away.

"Hey, what the hell?", her vagina pouted. "I didn't say we could stop." To her horror, her ass-cheeks somehow walked her back between Kim's legs before she could get off the ground.

"WHAT?! NO!", the blonde screamed.

"Yep, I own your ass now too. You might as well let us have our fun." Her vagina laughed.

"Get back over here." Kim's vagina said playfully as the blonde's vagina lurched forward and locked lips again. The sensation of their swollen clits grinding against each other caused them both to scream and flail on the floor, drawing attention from everyone else in the shower.

"Wow, look what they're doing," one vagina said.

"Yeah that looks fun, lets try it," said another.

As the masturbation temporarily stopped, one redhead tried to make a run for it as her breasts began bouncing against her chests rapidly, disorienting her and causing her to slip backward. Once on her ass, there was a girl with black hair climbing against the wall trying to stand when her breasts pushed her off of the wall, making her fall backward onto the redhead. Both girls yelped as the red head's breasts locked themselves around the other girl's neck, pinning her down just in time for another blonde to be walked by her ass on the floor toward her.

"No stop it please!" The black haired girl pleaded. She tried to cross her legs to prevent what was happening next when the redhead's labia pinched her ass, making her yelp in response. In the short time that her legs flew open, the redhead's vagina used all of it's pelvic muscle strength to thrust her forward, sliding the black haired girl and the blonde together. Before either could react, their pussies began rapidly making out with each other like a pair of long lost lovers, sending them both into a flailing frenzy at the sensation.

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on!", the redhead yelled in fear.

"What's going on is we're alive now and tired of being ignored. Now shut up and straddle that girl's face. I want to feel her tongue inside me." Her vagina commanded.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)