More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Oddballs Oddballs

What's next?

The iPad somehow turns Aaron into a beefy cartoon version of himself, and he is as horny as Ian is right now.

Aaron’s clothing is now skin-tight and his muscles have been rendered into cartoonishly buff and muscular proportions – with enormous pecs and rippling abs and bulging arms under his Christmas sweater leading down to his spandex-like pajama bottoms looking as if they were painted on the Herculean thighs and shapely calves and the VERY round ball shape on his crotch, to say nothing of his literal bubble butt on his backside. Ian can’t help but snicker at Aaron’s head – which is now looking like a typical jar-head superhero face with the wide square chin, short black hair, and very fat shiny lips.

“Whoa, Aaron?” Ian scoffed, “Are you doing okay?”

“OKAAAY??!” Aaron roared heroically – his voice a lot deeper and manlier than it was “I’m feeling GRRRREAT!” He flexes his massive muscular arms up and poses for Ian.

“Hoh fuck…” Ian gulps as his dick is raging in his shorts.

“Whoa my~!” Aaron grins with his massive lips as he looks at Ian’s tent, “That is quite the growth you have there, citizen!” He struts forward, his legs flexing with each step. “Could it be you are suffering from a very serious case off…” Aaron grins as his hands reach at the middle of his sweat and ‘opens’ it to expose his massive torso – as soon as he did, the happy trail of hair on his abs and packs suddenly FOOM into an even thicker patch of manly curly hairs with his bubblegum pink nipples still poking out, as large as bath-stoppers “Totallydomeitis?”

“Hoooolly fuuuuuuck” Ian tosses the iPad safely aside as he starts petting the hero-jock’s bushy pecs.

“Ya like what ya see?” Aaron says with waggling eyebrows and a big toothy grin. His left pec jumps up, and then his right pec bounced. His manly titties bounce again and again and flex before Ian’s eyes before his Christmas sweater reattaches itself. Aaron then snaps his fingers and points to Ian, “SAY. Ya got any lip gloss on ya?”

“Lip gloss?” Ian asked “No, I don’t. Do that again with your chest!”

“That’s okay!” Aaron says as he reached forward and flips Ian around with just move of his hands.

“I- Wha- Aaron?” Ian quirks a bit but then blushes and gasps as he feels his loose boxers get pulled down. He looks over his shoulder and his face goes completely hot as the newly beefed out muscle-toon is on his knees and bouncing Ian’s jiggly buttcheeks with his hands.

“I’ll just pow ya right in the kisser~!” Aaron’s deep voice boomed casually right before his thickened lips pucker and moisten.

“Oh my fucking God, you’re gonna-” Ian stopped talking and irks out loud as he feels a HUGE wet and soft pair of pillows encase his whole ass! “HoooOOOHH!” He moans out loud as Aaron literally kisses his butt – with that mouth feeling like a massive suction cup!

“MMMMmmmmmMMMMMHHHHHHH” Aaron smooches that butt long and hard as his lips slowly pull at Ian’s rump and slurps up and into that crack before his cartoon lips finally POP with a wet smack! “MWUAAAHH!”

“HOooohhh!” Ian staggers as his rear feels like it just had its own orgasm, while his own cock stands rigid. He turns around smiles as Aaron springs back up – his bloated muscles bouncing like they were made of jello and putting his fists on his hips again. “I thought you were straight?”

“STRAIGHT?!” Aaron flops his back straight and tosses his head back “BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!” He looks down at his roommate and grins “Would a STRAIGHT man do THIS?!” He turns right around, his massive chin over his shoulder as he arches his back and bends over. Ian gaps with astonishment as the black and red plaid pajama bottoms shows off both round cheeks before his ass spreads all by itself and forms a hole! Aaron then swerves his hips backward and his ridiculous sphincter yawns open and squishes all around Ian’s cock!

“OHH!” Ian yelps as he holds onto the huge buff doofus as his dick is downright swallowed into the cartoon ass!

“AAAWWWWwwwooohohohohohohoooomamaaaaaaa” Aaron goes cross-eyed with his hands on his wobbly knees as his tongue flops and dangles from his massively chiseled chin as his anus slurps and massages around Ian’s manhood. “Somebodyyyy FUCK meeeeehhh~!”

BOI-yoi-yaaannng!

Under Aaron himself, his own round bulge had bounced into a hard penis-shape protrusion that still colored in the plaid pajamas.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God” Ian humps and moans as his toonish roommate fucks him with an almost sentient butthole. How is his ass pressing and rushing around so many of his sensitive spots??! “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

“Oh-HOOOO!” Aaron grins as he goes on all fours “Drop the white-bomb in the butt-hatch, baby!”

“Oh, oh, oh, ohhh!” Ian tenses and grunts as he goes over the edge “OHHHH! Hoohhh! Oohh! Ahhaa!” His hips buck and shove into that loose and bouncy butt as he unloads into him “Oh my God… Fuck…” Ian moans as he digs in his fingers into his hair.

“Awwww, don’t tell me the shuttle’s outta the hangar” Aaron laughs, “Here, lemme top ya off!” He then scrounges up his face and irks “HUUUURRRGHH”

“Huh?”

-Wwwwoooooop-

-BOP-

“A-Ahh!” Ian staggers as his entire cock feels a harsh electric jump and suddenly his balls feel heavier than they were a second ago. “… Did you just shoot my cum back into me??”

“And I’ll do it again!” The loud and heroic roommate bellowed joyfully as his active ass starts to roll all by itself and sucks in Ian’s member again.

“Whoa! Ahh, hoohh!” Ian moans out loud as his rigid cock starts to feel another climax approach. “Fuck, oh fuck, easy! Easy, easy!”

“HELL yes I’m EASY!” Aaron laughed

“N-No, I mean, GYAH~!” Ian moans out as he hunches over and his pelvis starts making those cheeks jiggle madly again.

“Woooooooo mamaaaaaa~!” Aaron goes goon again as his ass gulps down that fresh batch of spunk.

“Hoh, okay… Okay…” Ian pants, “I think I gotta-”

“Go again! What a SPLENDID idea!!!” His bubble butt flexes again, and Ian hears the dry air-load sound again.

“Whoa, wait, I-” Ian irks and yelps as his dick is ‘reloaded’, but he ends up staggering backward, his penis still hard as a rock and perfectly dry with not a drop of precum to be seen.

“I need a break” Ian wobbles back and sits on the chair… With his bare rump then sitting on the screen of his iPad.

“HahahaAAAA! Then how bout we-”

ZAP

In a flash of TV static, Aaron instantly reverts back to his normal self – average muscle build, regular shaped head, his clothes are no longer painted on his body. He blinks as he looks at himself and how he’s squatting and his ass his aching “DUUUDE!!” He whips around and looks at his half naked roommate “You fucked my ass!”

“Ah, what??” Ian irks and gets up, realizing his rump just touched the ‘REVERT’ option on the iPad. “Oh okay.”

“IAN!” Aaran barked, “Any reason why you wanna tell me you just fucked me??!”

“Aaron, you literally backed up and took my dick.”

“Why didn’t you STOP me?!”

“You seemed to have wanted it!” Ian defended “Seriously, you just told me you weren’t straight!”

“I was obviously not myself, dumbass! I told you I’m not into that shit!”

“Calm down, Aaron. Chill”

“Aggghh… Fine, fine. Not your fault then.” Aaron says as he sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose, “So, your cousin. He made that iPad, it lets you do some weird shit to me, and now you’re going to call him up and tell him to take it back.” He leans his head in and raises his eyebrows. “Right??”

“Uuuhhmm…” Ian pauses as he looks at the device, then at his roommate, and then back again, “Nuh-uh.” He says with a wicked grin.

Aaron dons an ‘uh-oh’ look; that smile is the same one Ian had when he pranked him with a male stripper for his birthday and even blindfolded him and made him think he was putting a garter on a lady’s leg instead of the twink that was hired.

“N-Now, Ian, I don’t think we should-” But Ian was already toying at the iPad, ready to hit a previous option.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)