More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Oddballs Oddballs

What's next?

Ian is liking his new iPad. So far, it lets him make Aaron fat, inflate like a water balloon, and even turn him into a pair of underwear!

[OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY HAS BEEN POSTED BY ME, THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, ON THE WEBSITE CALLED GAYSPIRALSTORIES. THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME, AND I AM PUBLISHING IT OF MY OWN VOLITION IN ACCORDANCE TO THE RULES OF THIS WEBSITE.]

-BUUAAAaaaooooo-

Aaron staggers as he feels gravity explode around him as the massive globe of a belly bongs and droops down from his sweater. He winces as he looks down at that ENORMOUS gut just hang there! His skin perfectly stretch with his coarse body hair covering it while the twin manboobs are once again contained in the red and green confines of his sweater. “Dude, this is NOT cool!”

“No, it’s fucking hot.” Ian moans as he punches a fingertip on the iPad’s figure, right on the virtual Aaron’s bloated belly.

Aaron irks as his cheeks puff and his mouth lets out loud belch! “AAAUUUUHHHrrrrr!”

“Pfffff ahahaha!” Ian presses on the screen’s belly again, making his enlarged roommate burp on command again

“URRRRRRhhhh!” Aaron grunts as his rotund gut wobbles again and another bout of gas pushes up and out of him “BAAAAHHhhhrrp!”

“Heh heh heh…” Ian moves the dial of the fat meter and moves it to the side. Aaron yelps as he feels his insides thicken.

“I-Iaaann?? What’re you doing now??” But he already knows the answer. His muscular arms start to round and weigh down while his thighs spread under his pants. His already large stomach distends like a car-sized blimp as Ian’s ass balloons behind him and gives a deep and manly Plumber’s Crack as they ride up on him. Aaron moans and woggles as he feels his face lose its flexibility as the fat around his neck and below his chin expand and fill in his thin beard.

Ian stands with a naked boner as he watches his roommate gain weight in no time at all, thickening him up more and more. He looks to the GROWTH options on the meter of the iPad, seeing that it is currently at the FAT gauge. Ian swipes to the side and taps on the WATER gauge.

“BuuWARP!” Aaron irks as his obese body suddenly goes round, and then bounces on the spot as his entire body ripples dramatically and wobbles.

“Holy shit!” Ian scoffs as he sets down the iPad. He walks over to his roommie – Aaron gurgles deeply as his lips are puckered goofily while his neck has disappeared. He no longer has arms, but thick and round hands pressing on his now gelatinous orb of a form while his feet are also nothing more than a pair of squishy balloons.

Ian puts a hand onto Aaron and pushes him, his palm sinking right in and forcing Aaron to roll backwards. “Ooorrrmmm! Mmmhhuuuuu!” Aaron groans as his insides slosh loudly as he moves smoothly onto his amorphous backside, the water inside of him rolling back and forth, bulging his lower body first, then pushing in his upper body and flattening accordingly like a massive balloon.

“Dude! You’re like a human waterbed!” Ian cheers before he backs up and JUMPS!

SPOOOSH

“BOOORRRMMMM!” Aaron groans loudly as his hands and feet and head bulge out on all sides. Ian laughs as Aaron’s body ripples and spreads all around and wobbles up and down, rippling and juggling the shorter roommate about on top of him.

Ian giggles as he slides back down from the water-Aaron and trots back to his iPad to see what else it can do. He aims his finger onto the circle-arrow icon on the screen and taps it, thus reverting Aaron back to size.

Aaron’s wobbling blob of a body suddenly shrinks back down, making him stagger and huff out a breath of relief, “Okay, you’ve had your fun. Now let’s put back in the box and send it back to your cousin.”

“No way, man! I wanna see what else this thing can do!”

“No, uh-uh, you give me that right now!” Aaron comes over and strides just as Ian taps and rubs the iPad again “Wha- AH!” He yelps as Aaron suddenly trips over and his bare legs meet the floor! He scrambles and as his ankles are fumbling into his bundled pajama bottoms, pantsed with his bare ass in the air “Dammit IAN!”

“Catch me if you can!” Ian laughs as he dashes away. Aaron growls as he gets up while pulling his pants back up and making a break for it.

“Get back heeerrre!!” He follows suit to try and get that damn thing out of Ian’s hands.

“Ooh, what does THIS do?” Ian smirked as he pressed a couple of icons – particularly one that looks like a pair of briefs.

“Ian, I swear to GOD!!” Aaron yells from the other room as his feet bang the floor in hard sprints, “IF YOU DON’T CUT THIS OUT NOW, I’M GONNA-”

-Tap-

Then nothing. Ian continues to jog away and hides in the pantry, but… He doesn’t hear the shouting, and he doesn’t hear the rapid stomping. He waits a couple of seconds, and raises a brow before looking at the iPad. He raises his brow at what it’s showing him “No way…”

Ian walks back to the hall and scoffed as he sees Aaron. Aaron lies on the floor much smaller than he was – his face composed of his mouth shut with his handsome facial hair as part of his design as well as the rosy cheek appearance and the pattern of his hair showing. The y-front seam is white across his face besides the waistband around the crown of what used to be his head.

Aaron is now a pair of underpants.

“No freaking way” Ian laughs as he picks up the Aaron-underwear.

“Mmmmhh! MMrrrmmhh!” Aaron growls and moans in his voice as the fabric of his face waggles about. His mouth is sealed shut in a moving frown along with his eyebrows and his eyes moving as they would, but otherwise unable to do anything in his new state.

“Dude, this is so weird!” Ian laughs as he stretches the undies some, making Aaron grunt and whine slightly. “Say… When you were a big gay cartoon, you DID take off my shorts…”

“MmmHH?!” Aaron irks. His eyes dart to Ian’s soft penis dangling under the shirt and then back at Ian’s smug chuckling face “Mm-MM!” Aaron’s new form waggles left and right, as if he’s trying to shake his head, “MM-MM!”

“Oh come on, this’ll be fun.” Ian smirks as he bends over and dips his feet and turns over the underwear – the rear area is basically just the back of Aaron’s head hair in a stylized pattern.

“Mrr-mmm!” Helpless, Aaron just grumbles and irks as he’s pulled up between Ian’s legs. “MrmrmrmrmrMMMMM!” Before he knew it, Aaron’s eyes cross again as he feels the middle of his face bulge forward as Ian’s dong pushes inside of him. The left eye of Aaron’s face twitches as the back of his head slides over Ian’s butt and secured around him. Once Ian is now wearing him, Aaron finds that he’s no longer able to squirm, and his noise much lower.

“Oooh, perfect fit” Ian chuckles as he waves his hips, making his package wobble around. He reaches down and gives himself a grope and rub, “Seriously, wow. This fabric feels amazing!”

“MRRRMM! MmmrrhHHHHhhhmm!” All Aaron can see is the hallway before him and Ian’s hand smushing into his face, and all he can smell is Ian’s genitals!

“Wow, I’m actually getting kinda horny” Ian smiles as he looks at his baking hard-on. Aaron’s fabricated face feels even weirder as his eyes cross to see the bulge in his sight push forward while his chin cradles Ian’s nuts. His line of vision sees his nose thicken and grow right before his eyes as the middle of his mug rises and stiffens.

Ian walks and the next thing Aaron sees is his own face tucking down between Ian’s thighs and then back up, glancing to see Ian picking up that damn iPad again. Hearing a few taps, Aaron suddenly irks as his field of vision turns right around!

“Hahaha, wow!” Ian says from above. Aaron now sees in the opposite direction of the hall. Did Ian turn around? Then, Aaron ‘moves’ around and sees the first end of the hall, feeling the built-up pressure in his ‘nose’ again. “Holy cow, hahaha!” Ian laughs again as Aaron’s point of view switches again, and then around, and then again until he gets to the second POV.

“Liking it back there?” Ian says as he wiggles his hips and moves his hand back to spank himself.

“Hrm??” Aaron spots Ian’s hand just as it comes in and slaps him in the face! “MGK! MRRGK!” Aaron irks in discomfort as Ian slaps him several times – making Aaron rock and roll a bit in his vision.

“Oh, here.” Ian starts walking.

“Brrm, boorm, boop, buuwah, brrf” Aaron grunts and irks with each step, seeing his whole view bounce around reach time – left, right, left, right, left, right, both sides of his POV jumping alternatively as he goes. He sees the frame of a door, and soon realizes he’s in Ian’s room. He jiggles a bit more before he irks as he sees his own face plastered right on Ian’s ass! Both buttocks are perfectly round and his eyes/cheeks are divided evenly on either bun.

“Fuck, you’re really got me going like this.” Ian says while looking over his shoulder to admire the view as he cups both of his (and Aaron’s) cheeks and bounces them about a little. Aaron irks as he can just feel Ian’s erection making him even righter – it feels like someone is stretching the back of his head.

“OOooh yeah…” Ian grins as he reaches back and starts to move the back of his underwear up.

“GhhhHH…” Aaron irks and whines as he feels his face yank in the middle and up into Ian’s divide. The human briefs grumbles as Ian starts to pull a wedgie on himself.

“Oh fuck, I’m getting freaking hard, man…” Ian moans as he scraps his pucker with his new underroos. Aaron is less thrilled, feeling the back of his head throb and harden from Ian’s erection AND having to smell his roommate’s anus – which is surprisingly clean with a hint of pomegranate/mango.

Ian grins as he taps the iPad again, and Aaron’s face glides back around. Aaron groans as the pressure migrates from the back of his head to the middle of his face, showcasing a bizarre Pinocchio scenario of his nose pushing forward like a thick tent. Ian reaches down and starts rubbing his cock over Aaron’s face.

“Fuck, you realize how long I’ve been looking for underwear with fabric this smooth and stretchy?? It’s surprisingly hard to find!” He chuckles as he starts slapping under his rod to make his boner bounce.

“Brrp! Gip! Ppp!” Aaron irks each time the erection jumps around. Ian giggles as he turns around and watches as he swerves his butt around. Aaron grimaces internally inside the fabric as he stares at that twirling tent – he can already feel the tip of of it getting damp.

Ian reaches down and starts to fondle himself. He moans and feels rolls his hips as his fingers slide and grip along his shaft with Aaron’s face to cover it. Aaron irks and tries to avoid the penis-bulge, but his lips just keeps roaming and smearing on it.

“OoOh, whoa, ahah” Ian wobbles on his legs as his cock makes Aaron’s face even more damp with precum. “Fuck, mmhh” Ian sits down on his bed and leans back while he starts to masturbate “Fffuuuucck… Mmmmhhh…”

“MMRRRMM?!” Aaron’s eyes widen as he feels Ian’s hand slip under the waistband and starts to grip his cock and stroke. Aaron’s brief state bulges even more as Ian’s fist juggles and squirms around inside him! He can feel those fingers slip under those testicles and bounce them around in his chin.

“Ooh, here, I wanna try something.” Ian smirks as he goes on all fours. Aaron irks as his ‘nose’ pushes onto the bed, seeing the dark side of the sheets and covers. With a beep and a tap, however, Aaron’s vision migrates around from Ian’s hip and right back on his butt. Aaron’s eyes dart up and sees Ian’s hand again, but his middle and ring fingers target to the middle of his crack.

“Mrrmm??! Mm-mm! MmlllmmmP!” Those fingers press in on his mouth pattern and then push into his crevice.

“Now kiss and make up~” Ian sneers.

“MMR?!” Aaron goes cross-eyed as he not only smells the Ian’s prestine anus again – but he feels like his LIPS are pressing on his pucker! The living underwear squirms and moans as his mouth pushes and pins into Ian’s sphincter muscle and massages it as those two fingers push deeper onto it.

“Ohhhh yeah…” Ian moans as he relaxes as he faux fingers himself. The more he does it, the more it feels like someone is kissing his butt – which Ian has always found relaxing.

Aaron grimaces as those fingers dig and dive deep into that anus, really tasting the fruity scent of his roommate’s taint. All the while, feeling the back of his ‘head’ throbbing from Ian’s erection.

“Fuck, I’m about to cum.” Ian says. He gets up to flip around – smushing Aaron’s face between the mattress and that bubble butt – and puts his hand down his undies.

Aaron’s POV slides right back around until his vision sees the interior of Ian’s room, but his sight is also jumping and bulgy. He knows Ian is jacking off fast, and he can’t do anything about it. Ian’s balls bounce rapidly up and down Aaron’s chin, his nose fattens and squeezes around that erect dong, his cheeks punch and bulge around Ian’s hand as he plays with himself more and more.

“Ohhh, ohhhh! HohhhH!” Ian pushes himself over the edge and flops down as his cock explodes in his new underroos.

“Puullrrg?! Mrrrggg” Aaron winces and cringes as he feels his whole face get wet and hot. He feels like he’s pouring with sweat after a 5 mile run in the middle of August. The tent of his form rapidly grows soaked with Ian’s thick spunk.

“Hoooo… Wow…” Ian marvels as he lays sprawled with his undies wet and comfy. He lazily picks up the iPad and turns it back on “Let’s see if you can be a thong or something.” Ian grins as he starts up the inventory icons. Aaron groans as he rolls his eyes, still trying to figure out some way out of this. “Oops.”

“RRR?!” Suddenly, Aaron finds his entire world zooming forward and feeling a lot bigger and flailing ahead of him “Whhooooaaa!” Fully dressed in his sweater and pajamas, Aaron scrambles onto the floor and pats at himself. He’s back to normal. “I’m back! I’m…” He pats at his nose and feels the thick layer of goo on… His nose, his cheeks, his mouth is dribbling with thick white gravy.

“ALLGGH! Pwwllgg!” He spits and yacks everything out of his tongue and grabs a random garment. He wipes furiously from hair to chin, cleaning off all that sperm and spewing as much cum and saliva as he can. With the saltiness still lingering on his palate, he whips around and glares flaming daggers at his fretting roommate with that damn pad in his hands.

“Eh heh…” Ian chuckled weakly “Welcome back?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)