More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where does the adventure starts?

The forests of Pudenda, at dawn

The sound of eight horses broke the silence as they were striding through the thick forest that covered Venus hill, at dawn this morning.

A warm dew covered the trees and plants while a nice fragrance floated floated through the thicket. But how stunning this damn might have looked for those that were in a position to enjoy it, it didn't compare to the beauty of the eight riders on top of the horses that marched forward unimpeded. Eight leather and steel clad gorgeous women that also had strength matching their beauty. Some said that both the beauty and strength of these valkyrie were magical and bestowed on them by a goddess of light.

A blond woman called Faye led the group. She wore a large shield on her back and rode on without hesitation. Another horse pulled up to her and Jess asked "You sure it's this way, Faye?". Faye nodded but then felt the need to sigh as from behind her, Ravana, one of the twins, shouted sarcastically "She probably just wanted an early stroll through the forest. You didn't have to wake all of us up for that, Faye! Right, Lind?". Lind, riding next to Ravana, didn't respond. Behind Ravana the lovely dark beauty named Kris muttered softly "Ravana! If Faye thinks she has a lead, I believe her. She never led us wrong…" to which Raena, the other twin, who was riding beside Kris, said "Never mind my idiot sis, Kris. You ought to know by now she always has to bitch about something. Right, miss grumpy pants? Wrong side of the bed, as usual?" making Kris smile. Ravana snapped back "Shut up, lill' sis." making Raena pull sarcastic and comic faces towards her twin.

Then Siris pulled up from behind and slowed down next to Ravana, saying "Relax, Rav. There is a chance here for glorious combat even this early on the day! What better thing to wake up to, right, sister in arms?" while getting hyped by the thought already. Ravana looked a bit dirty at her fellow valkyrie and said "You are way too cheery when it comes to spilling blood, Siris, as usual. That is not why I like to get dragged out of bed this early.". Siris a bit too loud so Ravana could still hear her with "Sourpuss." before pulling out her fieldbottle, opening it up and took a healthy sip. Ravana, already looking annoyed, yelled "Whiskey, really? This early, Siris?". Siris burped, laughed and slapped Ravana on the shoulder, three things that made the redhead even more cranky, before saying "A great morning, my fellow valkyrie at my side, prospect of glorious battle, the whiskey completes that! Want a sip?".

Kris giggled gently at the whole interaction between Ravana and Siris, seeing in the corner of her eye Jenna riding up next to Faye. There the oriental beauty asked "How far do you reckon?" to which Faye answered "Not far." and nodded towards the road's decline into a ravine. A bit further down the road there was a huge boulder made of a pinkish stone and completely smoothed out in the middle of the road. Faye commented "The Button of Vulva. We are on the right path.". Then Faye let her camarades down the path into the ravine and past the Button. Further down the path the incline became worse and led the path straight into a cave. Faye halted and turned around to her fellow warriors. "Ok, thread carefully, valkyrie. This is most certainly one of the bases of operation of the Followers. We will leave the horses here and will enter the cave of Vulva on foot.". And so they did. After getting everything out of the saddlebacks what they thought they might need in the cave, they followed Faye inside. After igniting their torches, they saw the walls of the cave were made out of the same pink/reddish stone that the Button was made out. The walls and ceiling were somehow ribbed and had many humps and bumps across the surface. Inside the cave it was damp and humid.

After 5 minutes walking, the valkyrie heard soft voices and Faye signalled them to halt, after which she sent out her best scouts, Kris and Jenna, ahead and check out where the voices came from. After 10 minutes, Kris and Jenna came back and reported to their sisters in arms their findings. "Two minutes in there is a large room with a lot of drawings and it's filled with Followers chanting and bowing to something resembling a large black egg." Kris whispered. Faye asked "Any sign of they knowing we are here?" to which Jenna shook her head. Faye then turned to the others and said "Ok, then we go in. Be as silent as possible and don't do anything until I say so, understood?" to which everyone nodded simultaniously. Faye started to sneak ahead, making sure her armor made as little noise as possible and the rest followed suit.

After getting closer, the chanting became loud enough that they really had to make an effort to let their armor give them away and soon they arrived at the room previous visitors had dubbed the Womb of Vulva. While doing research on the region beforehand, Faye learned about this primal goddess called Vulva which ancient tribes of people worshiped here. Hench the paintings on the wall, which asked for peace, prosperity and good fortune. But the pictures also told about fear, dread and misfortune hitting the region from time to time, when civilisations would be growing to big and advanced. Faye reckoned it was that reason this place attracted the Followers here. Some people and groups were convinced Pudenda was already at that point in time as pleasure and satisfaction reigned the kingdom. Faye didn't believe her country was this far off the path and would do everything in her power to protect it.

What happens when they enter the Womb?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)