More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens when they enter the Womb?

Captured!

"So far, so good. Hopefully we'll get a good look inside at what's going on. The womb holds the altar of Vulva. It's said that all life began there" Faye told them. "Weapons at the ready. We don't know what we may face once inside."

Faye led her comrades in to the womb. Everyone had their weapons drawn, ready for an attack. As the entered they could see the altar of Vulva lit up eerily by candlelight and torches. The elders of the cult had gathered around it, and there on top of the altar lay an offering for Vulva. Exactly what it was, none of them could tell, for they weren't close enough. Silently they crept deeper into the womb, drawing closer and closer to the altar. But there were things in the dark they had not noticed. Hundreds of pairs of eyes watched their progression to the altar from the shadows, patiently waiting, watching. These eyes were not those of normal human beings. These eyes were cursed, malevolent, wicked, angry, and totally focused on them.

It wasn't until Kris whispered to Faye that they had any idea someone was right there with them, every step of the way. "My Queen" she said quietly. "There is an evil presence here, and I feel weighing heavily on me like a stone. We're being watched and followed, but for what purpose I don't know."

Faye knew to take anything Kris had to say seriously. It seemed like she had a second sense for danger and caution. She held up her hand for everyone to stop. They huddled together to discuss what Kris was feeling. "Kris says she feels an evil presence all around us, watching us. It could be spirits of the dead who were buried here. They would be like Draugar who protect this place. This is not to my liking at all. These cult worshipers must have awakened them. Perhaps we should go back the way we came."

Before the women could do anything else, an old woman standing all alone before the altar looked up, and pointed at them. "Seize them!" she commanded. From out of nowhere, hundreds of Draugar suddenly surrounded the women.

"Tight circle, ladies!" Faye ordered them.

The old woman from the altar suddenly flew toward them, and landed in their midst. She threw back her hood, and touched Faye on the shoulder. "You will not be harmed. In fact. we've been expecting you, Virgin Queen. Order your women to drop their weapons, and you do the same. Do it now. Or else the Draugar will taste your flesh."

Faye looked around her. She could see no way out, and knew they would probably perish if they put up a fight. She dropped her sword, then looked at her comrades. "Drop your weapons ladies. Let's live to fight another day."

"You are a wise queen" the old woman admonished. She looked at the Draugar. "Take their weapons, and strip them." While a few Draugar took their weapons, many others forcibly stripped the women naked. They were all trying to hide their womanhood as best as they could with their arms and hands. All except Faye. She stood there, tall, proud, naked, and defiant.

"I can see taking our weapons, but why strip us? Do your followers want a peep show?" Faye's gaze narrowed as she looked the old woman in the eyes. "You know who I am. But who are you?"

"I am called Malaetol" the old woman answered. "I am older than time itself in some respects, yet younger than the world you roam. I am the First Born of Vulva. Her High Priestess. This is not a cult as you have imagined it to be. We are the last of Vulva's children, and we come to her seeking rebirth. As for the reason why you are now naked, this is holy ground. No instruments of war are allowed here. You will be given robes to wear, and you will be our guests. There is much we have to talk about, and the hour is growing short. As I said, we've been expecting you."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)