More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SophieUK SophieUK

Do you fight or turn you back (you have bigger fish to fry)?

The duel commences

Although you had been prepared to walk away, the look on the people’s faces that surround you make you change your mind.

You turn to face her and wave your hand at the shield maiden in what looks like a ‘couldn’t care less’ gesture but the air shimmers briefly between you.

Unbeknown to her, her heavy armour is gone and has been replaced by a very skimpy set of fine, ceremonial, mail that leaves very little to the imagination, with no clothing beneath. The sort of thing a concubine might wear to appeal to a warlord.

Your text Here

She continues to stare menacingly and taunts you until the ribald insults of the crowd alert her to her predicament.

"What the? Trickster, you will pay dearly for this!", she spits at you.

Urged on by the jeers of the crowd, you grow bolder and taunt her.

"A trickster am I? Well, do you feel threatened? Would it suit you better if I were, I don’t know...”

You raise your eyebrows to play to the crowd as you conjure another spell, with a flick of your wrist.

“... say, a half-naked woman too?" you grin, provocatively, as before her very eyes, and the townsfolk, you transform into a small blonde female warrior!

"Does this make it fairer?”, you taunt, your male voice incongruous from the mouth of your pretty, feminine, face.

As the shimmer of the hex slowly dwindles, you move slowly from one foot to another, gauging your unfamiliar weight and balance as you keep an eye on the gorgeous Amazon before you. It takes time to adjust to your new forms sometimes and you have to be wary during that transition period,

Something feels odd, and you glance down to realise that you’ve morphed into a combination of you and your younger sister, who is also a mage. You have been warned that this happens sometimes as life forms swirl through the ether, but it is the first time it has happened to you. It is not an unpleasant surprise to look down at yourself in the form of a petite, elfin female, barely 5’1”, with small breasts barely concelealed by the fine mail and the skirts struggling to stay on the girlish hips, but it means you will have to adjust your strategy. Although this body is lithe and strong, you clearly cannot rely on strength to overcome the formidable warrior before you.

You bounce on the soles of your feet before edging in a circle around your foe, taunting her softly, you voice becoming girlish too, now, for the benefit of the crowd. Your opponent is attractive and you feel an unfamiliar, and slightly disconcerting, fleeting pulse between your legs as you size her up and take the beauty in.

The warrior is enraged and charges at you. You stand your ground unmoved and the crowd gasps fearing that you are about to take a fearful blow from the much larger woman. However, at the last moment, you angle your body ever so slightly and shift you weight deftly, causing her to miss you as you slip by, unharmed, and rotate to face your foe again. She is unbalanced by your actions , and you cannot resist a sneaky kick that sends her sprawling to the earth, although this does give you time to admireg her fine ass before giving a cheeky bow to the crowd.

She scowls, red faced, rising to her feet and brushing herself down. She dummies once, then attacks again but this time your sister’s athleticism combined with a hint of hex, allows you to spring from your heels and over your assailant’s head in a perfect somersault. Your trailing arm traces a hand down her back between her muscular shoulder blades and unclips the mail top, which slides to the floor releasing her marvellous breasts. The watching crowd roars their approval as you take a bow, delighting in your mastery.

Have you won? Or is there more to her than meets the eye?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)