More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SophieUK SophieUK

Have you won? Or is there more to her than meets the eye?

Pride comes before a fall - there is more to her than meets the eye

As ever, your confidence is overblown and premature. As you sweep low in an ostentatious bow, you feel a blow on your back and I are sprawled on yiur front in the dirt before I know what is happening. To a cheer from the crowd.

A weight bears down on you, pinning you to the floor as your adversary takes further advantage of the element of surprise and straddles you. “She is quite some woman”, you muse then “owww!”, you are brought sharply back from your reverie as she grabs a handful of your elfin hair and slams your pretty face into the ground.

This was not the way it was meant to be. You didn’t normally engage in fisticuffs, preferring to use your wiles, and your magic, to get your own way but this time if was different. And it hurt.

She pulls your head back sharply, stretching your neck and showing your face off to the crowd as she snarls in your ear, “now who’s the showman, bitch?”. She holds you three and you feel a trickle of blood from your nose, but not too much damage, although it hurts like hell.

You smile at the crowd and think to hex her, but she shifts her weight, her thighs pinning your tight as her hands grasps yours and **** your palms down to the ground, holding you in an X. With your hands like this, you cannnit make the subtle gestures required to conjure magic, and you are in trouble.

It is a strange situation all round, this marvellous beauty astride you, and the subtle sexuality of the scene is not lost on you, even though your female form is so fresh for you. The way she grips you with her thighs, mounted astride you, the smaller, more feminine, some might say girlish, of the two conjures up an image from some of the more prurient novels of your teenage years.

But then you are shaken from that dream as she strikes the back of your head again, distracting you, giving her time to loosen your chain mail top.

“You enjoy a show, don’t you?, she snarls at you, as she pulls your hair back again and slowly peels away your chain mail as she arches your back painfully towards her and exposes your tiny breasts to the crowd, that whoop their delight.

Have you lost? Or can you regain the initiative ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)