More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBoredBoot TheBoredBoot

Who will the book find?

The curious Nun

It had been many years since Sister Willow had joined the convent.

Once a sad little street urchin with no where to go. Almost just flesh and bones she barely clung to life , feeling as though she had no place to go and belong. Wallowing in the depths of her sickness and despair as if by a miracle her life was changed in an instant.

For the Mother Superior had found her.

Treating her fever, giving her food and a place to call home the orphan named after the tree she was found under had her strength return, and in the years that followed blossomed from a withered starving child to a beautiful woman. Despite her differences from the other sisters, her long fiery red hair and rapidly developing body, she happily fell into place amongst them. Content with living the quiet and pious life of a sister.

Now twenty years of age and despite her steadfast devotion to the lord she couldn’t help but begin to feel a strange calling.

It came at first during her wandering of the grounds at night, an almost unnoticeable tug that pulled her from the comfort of her bed. Guiding her blindly through the dark halls, down through the tunnels below her home until she came upon the crypts.

That first night she didn’t go further, standing at the edge of the darkness she froze, afraid to go any further. Just standing there, peering into the unknown before running back to her bed chambers. Confused and curious as to what called her out to her.

The next night Willow once again stopped right outside the crypt, her heart beating like a jackhammer beneath her ample chest as she stares longingly into the darkness. Something within that darkness was causing an unfamiliar heat to flow through her body and her pique her curiosity. But once more the fear of the unknown her to fall back to her chambers.

On the third night however the burning heat within her loins overpowered her. Forcing her way past her fears of uncertainty Willow entered the crypts, the invisible guiding through the maze of chambers until she came upon a vast tomb.

The name upon it was faded and could not be read though from the motherly angel statue atop the tomb, Willow concluded that it was for one of the early Mother Superiors of the covenant. But it was within the tomb that she felt the calling more strongly.

Looking closely into the dark she spied a hole in the front of the tomb large enough to reach inside. That feeling of curiosity returned and almost against her will she placed her hand within the hole.

As soon as her hand passed into the dark there was a disconnection from her body, the ground rushed up to her as she fell over, her vision going dark as she passed out falling into a empty state of unconsciousness.

And then as fast as she fell asleep Willow awoke again in a cold sweat only to find herself back in her bed, the morning light streaming in through her window. as the birds outside sang their morning songs.

Her memory was hazy, her actions from the night before unclear but as she looked across her room towards her dresser suddenly everything came rushing back to her as she spotted laying there, a large black book.

What does Willow do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)