More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by cphi cphi

What?

The bathroom door opens.

You are startled by the door to the bathroom swinging open, and you berate yourself for not locking it. With so many people coming to stay here, you're going to need to start doing that. You see a blur of movement that resolves into Jenna. She's sweaty and freeing her hair from a ponytail: she's clearly just back from a morning jog. She must have gotten up right after you, and left for her jog while you were working out.
She looks beautiful even in her black jogging pants and tanktop over a sports bra. Even sweating and without a lick of makeup, in your eyes she's a dime.
Jenna

"Good morning, beautiful!" You peek your head around the shower curtain and admire her curves as she shakes out her hair.
"Morning." she seems a little pre-occupied. "The shower upstairs is fucked up again, and I'm pretty sure the sink is leaking too." She begins to peel off her workout clothes. You watch with interest as her tits spill into view, and she bends down to slide her jogging pants and black sport panties over her amazing hips. "You're going to have to call a damn plumber. We're going to have too many people in this house to only have one shower." She's totally naked by the time she finishes talking, and you are staring. She's your wife of 19 years, the mother of your two children. And despite seeing her almost every day of your life, watching her peel out of those clothes is still mesmerizing.
"Hey! Did you hear what I just said, James?" Jenna snaps her fingers and points to her face. "I'm up here, and talking to you."
"Shower broken. Sink too. Got to call a plumber. I heard you just fine, baby." you give her your best smile. That usually smooths over any ruffle in her feathers. Besides, you know that she's very happy that after all this time, you still act like a horny teenager for her sexy body. She returns your smile with a shake of her head.
"Hornball. Scoot over. I need a shower, and since this is the only one in the house that works..." she invades your warm, steamy bubble, and wraps her arms around your naked form, giving you a loving kiss. "At least I have someone to wash my back for me."
After a few minutes of soaping up and the business of actually showering, she grabs a hold of your cock and laughs. "Were you jerking it when I came in, honey? I know last night...I mean you rocked my socks so many times but I know that you didn't..." she falters here. Your difficulties with climax during normal sex have nothing to do with her, it's age and too much porn watching and jerking off, you know that,but you also see in her eyes that lingering seed of hurt: the idea that it's her fault, somehow, that she's not sexy enough for you.
{if JennaSFantasy = 1}"I was thinking about you." you tell the honest truth. She looks down at your cock, breaking her gaze away from you.
"Sure you were." she doesn't sound like she believes you. You take her face in your hands and tilt it up to look into her eyes.
"I'm not kidding, baby. I was thinking about Valentine's Day. Your outfit...and the sex...."
She smiles, with a touch of crinkling at the corner of her eyes. "I know what you mean, baby. That was a... special night." You can see the memory of it flashing behind her eyes. "I wish..." her doubts are coming back now, and she's idly stroking your cock as she talks.
"Hey. I told you before. That's got nothing to do with you. That's my own problem that I have to deal with." You plant your lips on hers, exploring her mouth with your tongue and caressing her tits with both hands. She reciprocates with fierceness, and moans against your mouth in the most pleasing way. You break the kiss, moving to her neck, where it meets her shoulder. That was always her favorite spot.
"James..." her voice, so full of love and breathy with an equal amount of lust, could make you die a happy man, and her hands are working double time on the cock that's sprung to attention between your wet bodies.
{else} "I love you, Jenna. That's got nothing to do with you, you know that." She doesn't look convinced. She wraps her arms around you and just holds you there for a minute. You stroke her hair and squeeze her as you just sway in the shower together. Her shoulders are shaking softly, and the idea that she's crying over this makes you twist up inside.
After another second, she breaks away, and there are indeed tears at the corners of her eyes. "Let's finish up. There's a lot to do today." she turns away from you, and you don't really know what to say.
After exiting, drying off and wrapping up in towels, Jenna looks over at you. She's not upset anymore but her eyes definitely still hold the memory of sadness. "So are you going to call a plumber? You should do it soon. Remember what happened last time you tried to fix it yourself."{endif}

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)