More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

Will something happen on the way? Will they make that last stop?

The Wynwick Scion

“Where?” Heather asked, genuinely curious.

“Well, you know Leah is out of town,” Robert replied, talking about his personal assistant and secretary at Ravers Enterprises who was the closest thing he had to a girlfriend. “She asked Chastity Kupp to be my plus one tonight and clearly convinced me to go along with it.”

Heather raised a surprised eyebrow, Chastity was the receptionist at her father’s company. One of the sweetest persons she had ever met, but very airheaded as well, she wasn’t sure how much of a conversation her father would be able to strike with her. Still, she thought it was sweet of Leah to ask her dad to take Chastity in her absence. “Am I’m not your plus one?” she asked with a silly grin.

Robert swallowed hard. “No, pumpkin, we’ve received two invitations, mine came from Fiona and yours came from Fletcher.”

The young girl frowned. “I see.” She had never gotten along with Fletcher Wynwick, so she had to wonder why he sent a personal invitation to her instead of just including her in her father’s one.


A pair of gray eyes stared at its reflection in the mirror as the young man checked if everything was alright. He ran a hand through his short black hair to make sure it was a bit spiky, taking notice of the gray in his temples; at first, he did not like getting gray hair at such a young age, but premature graying was a family trait, so he had grown to be proud of it. Plus, there were girls who went crazy because of it.

It was a big night for Fletcher Wynwick, the day his biggest and oldest dream would finally come true. The 18-year-old grinned as his gaze scanned the vast renovated grounds through the window. Wynwick Lodge had always belonged to the family, but unfortunately, it had been almost sixty years since the last Wynwick stepped foot in the place. A branch of the family that lived far away from Azure Rocks owned it and refused to sell it, but as fate would have it, the owner recently came to town to visit old Myles Wynwick, Fletcher's mother's ancient uncle, and played a poker game with Fletcher. When he ran out of money, the fool wanted to keep going and put the Lodge on the table, causing Fletcher's eyes to widen in shock. He couldn't lose, not with his dream totally within his grasp like that, and so he didn't. A straight flush made sure Fletcher Wynwick became the new owner of Wynwick Lodge. He had always looked in awe at these ruins whenever he stayed at the nearby Wynwick Cabin, a place that the local branch of the clan acquired from another family, and dreamed about seeing the Lodge that was the true family home at Silver Lake renovated. He even mused about the possibility of eventually moving there.

Now that he was there, Fletcher thought he could take advantage of another Wynwick family trait, the high sex drive, and score himself some fun times that night.

A pair of soft knocks on the door brought him out of his musings, and shortly after, the door opened. His 34-year-old mother strolled in, her slender, athletic figure covered only by a matching set of lacy black lingerie, her long silver hair falling down her shoulders as her gray eyes fixed on his with a smile.

Oh, my God…, he thought, his eyes roving over her perfect body and causing his cock to pulse under his pants.

"Hey, Fletch, help your mother with this," Fiona Wynwick said, holding up a dress in each hand, a short red one and a long blue one. "So, which one?"

She seemed to be ready for the party, the dress being the only missing article. His gaze left her massive cleavage to her grinning face and he cleared his throat.

"Well, Mom, you gotta wear the sexiest one, don't you think?"


The Ravers limousine parked in front of a simple two-story house in a nice neighborhood of Azure Rocks and Robert opened the door.

"Be right back," he smiled at Heather before getting out.

The businessman made his way to the entrance and rang the doorbell. He admitted to himself that he probably would not be there if it wasn't for Leah. Sure, Chastity was pretty, but he had known the 23-year-old since she was a little kid, her mother and grandmother both having worked at Ravers Enterprises in the past. With Heather already waiting in the car, Robert would have preferred to take someone he could fuck after the party.

Well, maybe I can have a chat with Fiona or her sister later.

The door finally opened to reveal his employee and plus one for the night, and Robert had to say he wasn't expecting such hotness.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you wait, Mr. Ravers!" Chastity Kupp fussed, causing her large tits to jiggle delightfully underneath the dark blue dress she was wearing. "I swear it won't happen again!"

Robert cleared his throat. "It's okay, Chastity, I don't think I've waited for more than half a minute."

"Still…, oh...Mr. Ravers!" She exclaimed, startling Robert for a moment. "I totally forgot to return to Mrs. Miller that file you gave me earlier. I only remembered it now when I saw you."

"That's okay, Chastity, it wasn't urgent," Robert said with a mental sigh. While the receptionist was a very caring person and was really good with people, she bordered a disaster when it came to business details; it was very fortunate that he had Leah to deal with those on a daily basis, but since she was away due to personal matters, Chastity was temporarily doubling as a receptionist and his assistant. Still, he had never seen her so gorgeous, her long honey blonde hair curled up, a pretty dress emphasizing her best physical assets and her brown eyes gazing up at him. "Oh, and before I forget, it's Robert tonight."

Chastity laughed prettily. "Okie-dokie, Mr. Ravers! I mean...Robert."

He motioned for her to go to the car and sighed at the sight of her toned ass bulging the fabric of the dress, her athletic legs carrying her to the limo. When he entered the car, Robert noticed Heather and Chastity exchanging pleasantries and sighed at the sight of both women’s breasts swelling the nice dresses they wore. It was going to be a long night if he did not find anyone to hook-up with at the party, it almost made him forget the anticipation he felt at seeing the Wynwick Lodge finally renovated.



Writer's note: I'm gonna make a poll here for you guys to decide Zack's date (or girlfriend) for the night. Here are the options:

Ashley Woodsen
Chloe McRose
Sharon Miller
Madison Cole
Grace Smith
Hannah Woodsen
Taylor Bishop
Summer Mayfield (look her up on the Secondary Characters page)

Victoria isn't an option because I don't want to use too much time setting up the scene.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)