More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Duskford Duskford

What happens next?

Crushes and Secrets

Zachary Bishop’s hands were all sweaty as he rang the doorbell to the Woodsens’ house that evening. He was simply going to Fletcher Wynwick’s party with his original crush, the one that started it all when he reached puberty, Hannah Woodsen. Zack ran a hand through his short dark brown hair as he recalled how that came to be.

The Bishops and Woodsens received family invitations to the reopening of the Wynwick Lodge, so it was a foregone conclusion that he would attend the party, Fletcher was his friend after all. His older sister Taylor was going with her boyfriend and old friend Peter Zander, whose family had also received an invitation. Hannah’s younger sister and Zack’s friend, Ashley, was taking her own boyfriend, Brandon Cole, as her plus one. Zack and Hannah, who was his own sister’s best friend, would probably already spend the better part of the party hanging out with each other, not wanting to be a third-wheel to their siblings or parents, but then Zack had an idea. He would muster up all the courage he could get to ask Hannah to be his official date for the party, hoping she would get impressed with him. He would never forget the response the 21-year-old girl gave him.

She chuckled and patted his cheek with a warm smile. “Well done, Zacky, pick me up when you’re ready.”

And so Zack ended up there, wearing a nice dark blue suit, waiting for his biggest crush to open the door. He almost fainted when it opened to reveal the voluptuous form of Hannah Woodsen in a snug, short dark blue dress. Her wavy blonde hair flowed down her back as her mischievous baby-blue eyes stared into his icy-blue ones with a smug grin.

“It’s Zack, Ash, see you there!” she briefly turned away to yell at her sister before closing the door. “My, my, don’t you look handsome?” Her eyes scanned him up and down once.

“And you look as beautiful as always,” Zack responded, wondering how the hell he got the guts to say that. It gave him an excuse to return the roving gaze and notice her buxom breasts almost bursting the fabric of the dress.

Hannah giggled. “Smooth, Mr. Bishop.” She had an urge to say something teasing to the younger boy, but Taylor had pleaded her to go easy on her brother, she didn’t want him to freeze by her best friend’s side and ruin both of their nights. Still, the blonde was pleased with the compliment, and she really thought he looked good.

“Well, then, shall we?” Zack said and offered her his arm. He almost took her hand to kiss it, but he suspected she would find it lame.

“Yeah, let’s raise some hell,” Hannah replied, looping her arm around his as he led them to his metallic blue sedan.


“Mmm, the sexiest one, you say?” Fiona asked her son as he walked over to her. “And which one is that?”

Fletcher just smirked. “Your birthday suit,” he whispered before crushing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss as his arms encircled her waist.

Fiona kissed him back just as hungrily, her hands clasping around his neck. The mother imagined just how big of a scandal it would be in Azure Rocks if word got out that the president of Wynwick Foundation was in a sexual relationship with her own son, and that aroused her even more. She had no chance resisting him, her son was so handsome and a smooth-talker that she couldn’t help but fall under his seduction.

Fletcher squeezed his mother’s perfect ass and brought her closer to him, her big tits squashing against his chest. Of all the women he ever fucked, his mother was easily the hottest, and the mere notion that he was in a sexual relationship with his own mother had him harder than a diamond. He gave her a smack on the ass and she moaned into their kiss, tongues dueling fiercely in her mouth. He pulled back from the kiss and began nibbling on her neck as his hands made quick work of her bra clasp.

“Oh, Fletch…, my sexy boy,” Fiona mewled as her hands played with her son’s hair.

He briefly took a look at her marvelous breasts before engulfing one pink hard nipple into his mouth and sucking on it like a newborn baby. Fiona moaned loudly, rocking against his covered erection as he switched to the other tit.

“Mmm, I’m gonna fuck you so hard, Mom,” Fletcher vowed, his voice muffled on the valley between her breasts.

That made Fiona snap out of it for a brief moment. “No! I mean, we can indulge in each other as much as we want later, my son,” she said, gently cupping his cheeks and bringing him away from her naked, glistening chest. “Fletcher, a few of our guests are already here, we need to hurry and make our grand entrance.”

The young man bit the inside of his cheek. “You’re right,” he admitted before taking a quick glance downwards. “I can’t go down like this, though,” he raised a teasing eyebrow.

Fiona sucked in a breath at the sight of the tent at his crotch. She reached down and cupped it. “How close are you?”

“Around you? Always ready,” he replied.

As soon as the words left his lips, Fiona sank to her knees and desperately began unbuckling his belt, a hungry look on her face. She quickly undid it and then brought both his pants and boxers down to his ankles, his long, hard cock almost smacking her in the chin.

“Oh, fuck, Mooom…,” Fletcher groaned as his mother engulfed his cock into her mouth for an aggressive blowjob. Fiona stroked the base of his shaft as she sucked the top half, her tongue occasionally swirling around his cockhead, causing her son to let out a string of moans and incoherent curses.

Fiona's pussy was on fire at being on that position, on her knees giving her son a blowjob in the middle of the largest bedroom in the legendary Wynwick Lodge. The woman nearly gave in to her desires of demanding for her boy to throw her on his bed and skewer her with his big dick.

"Mother... you're the best cocksucker...ever!" Fletcher bellowed, the fingers of one hand tangling in her gorgeous silver hair. His gaze locked on hers as her lips slid up and down his shaft, her hand moving away so she could take more of him in her mouth. "That's it, Mom, suck my cock...fuck, I love your mouth…"

Fiona briefly took the dick out of her mouth and smirked up at him. "My boy, so fucking big," she said, rapidly stroking him as her tits jiggled on her chest.

Seeing his gorgeous mother in that position before him and uttering those words, coupled with her skilled ministrations on his dick, brought Fletcher right to the edge. “Yes, Mom! I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna explode all over your face!”

The 34-year-old woman panicked, she would have to get ready all over again if Fletcher got his cum on her face, and then it would take them even longer to make their entrance. “Baby, you can’t! Put it back in my mouth, I’m gonna swallow all of it.”

Fletcher groaned at her words, and she tried to engulf him again, but he held her head back and stroked himself on it, grinning wickedly. “No, I think I prefer marking you.”

Fiona’s gray eyes widened in shock and arousal, her body shuddering at her son’s commanding presence. “Do it, then,” she whispered. “Paint your mother’s face white with your cum, Fletch!”

The young man moaned, his cum churning in his balls at her acceptance. He jerked himself off on her face until the last second, but despite the temptation, Fletcher knew he couldn’t mess up his mother’s perfect face moments before they had to join the party. Being on the time for his own party was the least people expected from a member of such a prominent clan as the Wynwicks. He waited until the first jet of his cum traveled up his shaft to shove it into Fiona’s parted mouth as he pumped her throat full of his seed. Fiona took all of her boy’s sperm, swallowing it as he filled her mouth.

“Shit, Mom, drink it all…,” he said as she sucked the last few spurts from his dick

Fiona hummed in satisfaction at having ingested a nice dose of her beloved son’s seed. “I love when you give me all your warm cum, baby,” she said and then stood up with a grin. “Well, I hope you can manage now, Fletch. As for my attire, as much as I’d love to be with you in my birthday suit, I need to wear a dress until the party’s over at least. C’mon, pick up one.”

Fletcher smirked evilly at his mother. “Sure thing, Mom, I’ll choose one, but…,” he picked up her bra from the floor before reaching to the waistband of her panties and pulling it down her athletic legs before the mother could say anything. “These two items stay here.”

“What are you doing, Fletcher?!” her gray eyes widened as her silver-haired pussy came into view, soaking wet with arousal as her chest heaved. Just what was in her son’s mind, she asked herself.

He briefly laughed and stared at her crotch, thinking it was totally sexy that the premature graying had affected her pubic hair as well. He picked up the long blue dress. “As much as I like red, I want you completely naked under this,” he handed the dress over to her. “The red one would show too much.”

Fiona stared at him in lust for a couple of seconds before she smiled. “Very well, then, baby, help me put it on,” she told him in a whisper. Fletcher complied and helped his mother put on the dress, and as soon as he closed up the zipper, he spun her around and pressed her back against the wall. Mother and son stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before their lips came together once more, tongues swirling around one another for almost a minute until they broke the contact.

Panting, Fletcher smiled. “I love you, Mom.”

Fiona returned the smile, lovingly patting the cheek of the son she had raised all by herself. “And I love you as well, baby,” she said while untangling herself from his arms. “We need to go now, though. We’ll truly be late now if we stall even for a little more.”

“Alright,” Fletcher conceded, lowering his left hand and squeezing his mother’s ass as they exited the room and walked to the ballroom to entertain the finest citizens of Azure Rocks for the night.

What happens at the party? Or does something happens to someone on the way? Is anyone else of note going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)