More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

The Teachers Pet

Although, unlike some of the women on their shit list, Jenny was never openly hostile to the witches, her very obvious disdain for them and condescending tone whenever they interacted was a constant source of annoyance. In particular she made no secret of the fact she disapproved very strongly of Lilith. It was hardly surprising, Jenny was the exact opposite of her: the teacher's pet, a model straight A student who was more than happy to let everyone know how clever she was. Unsurprisingly she was busy swatting up on her studies when the witches chanced upon her.

"Oh, hello. I didn't catch any of you in class today!" Jenny her headphones on when she noticed the trio of miscreants passing by.

"We had more important things to learn" Megan told her proudly.

"Really? More important than the subjects you have specifically come here to study?" Jenny scoffed "I can't imagine what that would be."

"Witchcraft" Lilith sneered, waiting to be challenged.

"Oh you can't be serious!" Jenny burst out laughing "Oh, I'm sorry. I knew Megan was into that nonsense but I didn't think you two would fall for it. Witchcraft is not going to get you through your finals, believe me."

"Witchcraft will make our finals irrelevant!" Megan answered back.

"Fine. Despite the fact that magic is completely illogical and nobody has ever been able to prove it's existence I'll take your word for it"

"You won't though, will you?" Megan told Jenny darkly "Perhaps you need a demonstration."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)