More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Murakami Murakami

What do they change?

The Switch

"...The following is the law. It wasn't before and now it just is; no one can change it, or question it, or have a problem with it. It's like a switch was thrown: it was one way before and now it's like this, and that's all there is to it," he said.

  1. Any man can have any unclaimed woman do anything sexual he wants them to, anywhere, at any time, without repercussions.
  2. Any man may pay a nominal fee and claim any woman not already claimed. She becomes his and must do whatever he says, regardless of sexual context, except where such orders lead to physical harm. Claimed women may only be used by others with their owner's permission.
  3. Claimed women are the financial responsibility of their owner; if he proves unable to care for them, his ownership is revoked and she becomes unclaimed again. Owners may use their property to make money, including that used to support the women; all that matters is that the women are cared for.
  4. An owner may sell a woman he has claimed, trade her with another man for a woman he has claimed, or put her back in the unclaimed pool, at any time.

"By the way, even though it's not a human law like the rest, only claimed women can get pregnant, at the order of their owner, and STDs suddenly don't exist. Everyone will just lose their ability to worry about this. Oh, and anyone who is married becomes automatically claimed when this happens. A ring is now what you look for to make sure it's ok before you fuck, so don't spend too much time staring at the arses you like so much. Doing things with a claimed woman without permission from her owner is still , and this experiment isn't meant to be about how you do in prison... although I suppose that could be interesting too."

You really wish he would stop with the arse thing. But it's pretty clear he's not going to stop his nuts rant any time soon.

"I think that covers everything... and if I forgot anything, well, just call it part of the experiment. Now, just so you don't think this was a dream when you wake up..." he continued, jotting something on his pad, "well, you'll see."

Suddenly, the lights go out, and you are sure you are sleeping again...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)