More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which thread to read?

The Summer Vacation

Zachary Bishop swore profusely as he got shot in the head by his best friend, Chloe McRose. She laughed and bumped her shoulder against his as the two semi-nerdy teens kept going after Zack respawned.

“I can’t believe you got me.” Zack sighed. Chloe grinned sideways at him, and he just laughed. Just as Zack was lining up the kill shot, his finger poised over the button to unleash a spray of bullets to kill Chloe, his bedroom door opened, and both teens’ heads turned towards it.

Zack pushed pause on the game when he saw it was his mother, Monica Bishop. She wore a navy blue tank top which did little to hide how incredibly well endowed she was, though her loose sweatpants did a good job of hiding her amazing, round ass. Her long dark hair was falling over her shoulder, and her icy blue eyes looked on amusedly at her son and his best friend.

“I trust you packed before you came here, right Chloe?” Monica lifted an eyebrow.

“Yes, Mrs. Bishop.” Chloe nodded.

“Any chance you’re packed, Zack?” Monica sighed wearily.

“Uh, nope.” Zack grinned sheepishly.

“Well, get packed. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, and it’s already half past seven.” Monica reminded Zack.

“Half past seven? I have to get home.” Chloe realized.

“Alright, Mom. I’ll drive Chloe home, and THEN I’ll pack. Promise.” Zack grinned at his mother. She sighed, leaning against the doorframe.

“Just make sure it gets done, Zachary.” she said, and walked off, shaking her head. Though, Monica thought privately, his new behavior was rather charming. She chalked it up to the time he’s been spending recently with Ashley Woodsen and Heather Ravers. Both girls were feisty personalities, and while Monica had initially been concerned about their effect on her sweet, kind son, no bad seemed to have come from that.

Zack was just as kind as ever, but now had a bit more confidence. New found confidence, Monica mused, that had that poor girl Chloe crushing on him, badly.

———

Zack pulled up to Chloe’s house, and she gave him a smile.

“Bye, Zack. I’ll see you tomorrow.” she waved. Zack waved back, and Chloe climbed out of the car.

Zack’s phone pinged with a text. He lifted it up to see a picture attachment from Ashley.

He opened it to find that she’d sent him a selfie of her, smiling in the bottom left corner of the screen while the rest of the screen showed Brandon Cole (Ashley’s boyfriend), Taylor and Paris Bishop (Zack’s sister and cousin, respectively), Hannah Woodsen (Ashley’s older sister), and Madison Cole (Brandon’s twin sister) intently watching Heather Ravers bowling.

The message she’d sent with the photo said

‘Hurry!’

With a grin, Zack started driving.

———

When he pulled up at Azure Lanes, the popular hangout in the form of a bowling alley, Zack saw one of his very close friends, Ashley Woodsen, leaning against the wall waiting for him. As Zack got out of his car and walked towards her, he took a moment to admire her.

Her long, straight blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her beautiful face was smiling at him. Her familiar blue eyes were always happy to see him, yet sometimes Zack found it hard to look in her eyes, due to her lovely breasts. They were medium sized, not nearly as big as Heather’s, but they were still very pleasant to look at, and by no means small. Zack couldn’t currently see it, but he also knew that she had a great toned ass from being a cheerleader.

“Hey, Ash.” Zack greeted the girl, and she threw her arms around him in a hug. Zack squeezed the girl back, and then they both let go and Ashley led Zack towards their friends.

———

Zack snatched a fry from the little tray sitting on the table, and Brandon let out a sound of complaint. Someone, Ashley, probably, had gotten the right size bowling shoes for him. He’d have to wait until next game though, which wasn’t too bad, as the group was on frame 8. It was Madison’s turn to bowl, and she aced it. Brandon made a small sound of displeasure. Zack glanced up at the scoreboard to see Madison has just overtaken Brandon by a few pins.

“Hey, Maddie.” Zack tipped his head towards her. She gave him a gleeful smile and nodded back.

“Why don’t I get a fun nickname?” Heather frowned, “Ashley gets Ash, Madison gets Maddie, Taylor gets Tay.”

“What would be a shortened form of Heather? Heat? Heath?” Brandon shrugged.

“I like Heath.” Zack noted.

“Let’s just stick to Heather.” Heather rolled her eyes, sending chuckles out. Speaking of Taylor though, Zack’s older sister nudged his shoulder. He turned to look at her.

Taylor Bishop was 21, making her three years older than Zack and most of his friends. She was also incredibly gorgeous, with traits definitely inherited from Monica. Namely, her pretty face, her icy blue eyes, her dark hair, and her incredible toned ass from her volleyball days plus whatever workouts she did now. She wasn’t quite as busty as Monica, only at a B cup or so, which means even Ashley is bustier than her, but Zack couldn’t deny that his sister was breathtaking, even if she wasn’t a sexy goddess like her best friend Hannah (more on her later).

“Have fun with Chloe?” she asked quietly.

“Yeah. Why do you ask?” Zack frowned.

“Because a big group of teens is about to go to a remote cabin in the woods along with some of their parents. Alone time won’t be a very plausible thing. So if you want to say anything to Chloe...” Taylor trailed off.

“Are you seriously trying to get me to ask out my best friend? She’s like my sister!” Zack wrinkled his nose.

“Like a hot sister.” Brandon added unhelpfully. Ashley, without even looking at her boyfriend, smacked him across the chest.

Zack chuckled.

“You excited for the trip?” Zack’s cousin, Paris asked.

“Hell yeah.” Zack grinned at his cousin.

Like Taylor, Zack, and Monica, Paris had dark hair and blue eyes, though they were darker than Monica and her children’s, and a bit more grayish. She had large breasts that she loved to show off, and her round bubble butt was another excellent feature of hers. Frankly, if she wasn’t Zack’s cousin, he’d have probably asked her out a few times by now.

“Ooh! Strike!” Hannah Woodsen declared, and did a little dance which instantly drew the gazes of Brandon and Zack. Hannah Woodsen was truly gorgeous. Sexy as hell, too, and oh boy did she know it. Zack wouldn’t go so far as to label her a slut, but she definitely got around. She was a total tease, too, as evidenced by her tight green crop top which did practically nothing to hide how bountiful her large breasts were. She wasn’t quite as busty as Heather, but had her little sister beat. Just like Ashley, though, Hannah’s breasts seemed perfectly proportioned to her body. Hannah was a bit curvier than her sister, and her shoulder length wavy blond hair was down.

She blew Zack a kiss, who blushed lightly. Beside Zack, Taylor scoffed. Hannah had developed a habit of teasing Zack, as even the smallest tease of her best friend’s little brother made Taylor huffy, which Hannah thought was funny.

“Brandon, your turn.” Ashley said, and the football player got to his feet to bowl.

What happens the next morning? How is the travel situation? Who’s going on the trip to the cabin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)