More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

The Staffer Points Something Out

“A woman?” The staffer thinks. “Every single one I’ve seen has been freaking out. Whoever you’re talking about—I didn’t see her.”

She reaches out and pokes one of the plump red legs, and the leggings swing me around to face her. She seems to realize something.

“Hey—wait. Was it the girl who was wearing these?” She asked. I nodded at her. “Huh. She’s in here like every week.”

“Arggh! Get—off me!” When the guy near the door tried to break the line of outfits, they easily subdued him. I figured the dude’s underwear would finally revolt and leave him as nude as I was, but instead, the opposite happened. One of the larger, female-framed shirts pulled itself over him, keeping its own shape as it its sleeves over his shoulders.

A pair of shorts and socks did the same. The shirt constricted at the waist and the sleeves, lifting him clear off the epoxy gym floor and allowing the shorts and socks to pull themselves on him.

When he landed again, his arms flailed before grasping and pulling at the shirt from its hem at his waist. No matter what he tried, he couldn’t figure out how to get the thing off. Crossing his arms and pulling at the collar caused the bottom to suck in, tightening around his waist like a finger-trap around a digit. If he tried to pry from the hem itself, the thing shifted on its own, and his nails always just missed the gap between the cotton fold and his own trim wasitline.

“What..the fuck is with these clothes!? What the fuck is happening here…?” We both hear the guy as his new outfit walks him back toward the spinning gym, where you can still hear other patrons—both in shouts and moans now.

“I guess I’m...being spared?” The staffer asks, looking to me to answer. Obviously I haven’t been spared, but since she’s looking for an explanation…

“I mean—I think she had a plan for a bunch of us,” I say, blushing a little. I’ve been naked and sporting a hard-on this entire time, but telling her how I got here is still a little embarrassing. “I, um...I guess it was based on what she thought of each of us.”

The staffer looked at me, then at the loudmouth being to turn the corner. She seemed to consider something.

“You know, the bitchiest people seem to be getting the worst of it,” She said, looking at a woman in the back, being bounced up and down the aisles by her overinflated spandex. She was landing on the seat of the leggings, but clearly her own body wasn’t even coming close to the matted floor of the aisle. “And, um...” She motioned to the locker rooms. “Whatever’s going on in there...someone’s obviously having as good a time as you.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of sitting here and being pleasured in front of this stranger. I mean, a pretty attractive stranger, if I’m being honest. Athletic, bronzed, and gorgeous eyes...but having been cradled by the thick thighs and amazing ass of these red leggings, I’m daydreaming about the curvy witch that put me here.

I kind of guffaw as I feel something new on my shaft. The red leggings weren’t really behaving anatomically anymore. Now the two shiny asscheeks spread apart from one another, letting my cock settle in the space between before compressing around it.

“Wh—whoa.” The staffer’s gaze joined my own as we both watched the pants swell, squeezing my cock and showing it off a bit as the fabric stretched thin enough to make the leggings’ ass semi-transparent. “Holy fuck.” I let go of the top and let my fingers sink into that giant, inflated ass—kneading it as they bob me up and down in front of the staffer.

“She...liked you.” The staffer narrows her eyes at me now, smiling a little. I cackle, gasping as the spandex magically massages and strokes me.

“N-no—this is punishment,” I laugh. “She’s making a spectacle of me...because she thinks I’m a pervert.”

“You are,” The staffer says, raising an eyebrow as she watches me ride the clothes. “Look at what she has her clothes doing to you! You’re not the least embarrassed by it.” She glances around the gym again. “And those are hers—not just anyone’s. Not just the stuff I had for sale.”

I’m beginning to see her point, though I really don’t know what I can do about the situation either way. The only way through it seems to be to just...do as the clothes push me to do. Another look at the enchanted ass and thighs below me make me pretty okay with that.

“S-so...must be you’re one of the only ones on neutral ground,” I say to her.

“I dunno if I should feel left out,” She says, shrugging. “Seems...a little fun.”

Tell her to 'jump in'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)