More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madmage madmage

Who do we follow?

The Rider Family

Two months after the divorce was finalized, Rebecca Rider decided to pack up and move with her only child to the Sexworld. It hadn't been the easiest thing to do, but fortunately the company she worked for was merging with a Sexworld company and an opening was available in the Sexworld branch. Two interviews later Rebecca and her daughter packed all their thing and made the transfer.

Rebecca took to Sexworld like a fish to water. Openly Bisexual since before her marriage, she thoroughly enjoyed the attention her tall, generously curved figure gathered. Soon after unloading the last box, Rebecca enjoyed her first Sexworld fuck by taking it in both ends from the two burly movers who drove the trucks, who found plenty of places to put their hands on her 5'10" frame, either fisted in her dark gold hair or grasping her wide hips as long deep strokes from their practiced cocks closed her dark blue eyes in pleasure. She enjoyed every minute of it, including the hot spray of their cum on her large breasts. For an encore she ate out the girl who came to deliver the pizza.

While Rebecca was enjoying the Sexworld lifestyle, she was however concerned about her daughter Josie. The younger woman had been shy enough back home, Rebecca was uncertain why Josie had agreed to move with her. She had sat down with her daughter and reminded her that she was eighteen and could stay behind when her mother moved. Josie had said that she would prefer to continue living with her mother. While Rebecca respected her daughter's wishes, it stilled concerned her to see her daughter spending most of the summer hiding out in her room, and continuing the wear her customary sweatshirts and loose jeans.

One of Rebecca's reasons for moving to Sexworld was the hope that Josie might find more acceptance for her appearance. Not that there was anything wrong with the way she looked. Josie was, proportionately, more generously endowed than her mother, with paler skin than her mother's easy tan, pale blue eyes and natural white blonde hair. The problems Josie encountered was that she was a foot taller than her mother. And many of the people who worked up the courage to talk to the "Ice Giant" tended to be driven away by her other endowment. Between her legs she had a man's equipment instead of a woman's. Between public and other quieter jeers, Josie had simply stopped trying to make friends. Rebecca knew that Josie's size wouldn't be as much of a problem here. The movers had eyed Josie's body as much as Rebecca's, and one had openly drooled when Josie, driven by the heat of the work, had been to remove her sweatshirt and expose her bra clad breasts. As for Josie's other endowments, while Rebecca didn't know the exact size of her daughter's shaft, she could guess from Josie's proportions and her ex-husband's own size than any Sexworlder would be pleased.

Still, Rebecca worried as the first day of school aproached

Which story do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)