More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

The Questionnaire

Carol whispered to her confederate Sally as she left to give Debbi her lift to the clinic. "Tell the gang to keep an eye on their in boxes tonight, there could be some interesting attachments !" As Debbi and Carol arrived at the Southbank Clinic, the car park was rapidly emptying at the end of this working day. Carol kept emphasising to Debbi that her friend the "doctor" was doing her a real favour with this out of hours appointment. They entered the empty echoing corridor and then the equally empty reception, which was in fact the usual domain of Carol's friend Laura who greeted them both. "Thanks again for getting Debbi out of this fix Laura" said Carol. "It is somewhat inconvenient but you pleaded the case so well Carol" replied Laura, who then turned her attention to Debbi. "Go on through to the first consulting room on the left." Then back again to Carol. "You have her paperwork for this scheme I believe ?" Followed by a whisper as Debbi moved out of earshot. "I'll just ask her some questions for the record and then I'll come and get you to "assist" as a witness" "Can you swing that ?" "Leave it to me !"

Debbi was hovering nervously by the doctor's desk. "Take a seat Debbi" said Laura as she entered. "We just have to complete this questionnaire before we get down to business." Laura asked a few routine questions to establish that Debbi was not a diabetic, there was no history of heart decease in her family and so on. "I see from the form that you are single Debbi ? Are you sexually active ?" "Um, well, er, I guess yes, to some extent." "To some extent" repeated Laura. "How many sexual partners have you had in the past year ?" "Er, gosh, um, eight or nine ?" "Eight or nine" repeated Laura sounding surprised. "Don't you know exactly ?" Debbi blushed and hastily recounted. She remembered that African beach vendor in Gran Canaria. "It is nine" she confirmed. Laura gave her a quizzical look. Debbi did not know what to think. Was nine a lot ? Was she being judged ? Laura continued. "Do you always insist on the use of a condom by your partner ?" Debbi did not consider that Laura or the insurance company needed to know about the drunken night in the Canaries with that lad from Manchester. "Yes, most definitely" she answered. "Do you pleasure yourself ?" continued Laura. "Pleasure myself ?" "Masturbate" explained Laura. "Oh, er, yes I do." "How often ? Daily, weekly, less frequently ?" "Most days" answered Debbi. "Do you use any appliances when pleasuring yourself ?".........

.......Debbi was relieved when this intrusive line of enquiry came to an end. "That's all clear now. Please get undressed and we can begin the examination." Debbi looked around for a screen but the room was bare apart from the desk, chair and a couch, so she swiftly disrobed where she was and stood awkwardly in her underwear. "Everything off please" ordered Laura. "Because of the benefits of the scheme, this company is most particular that we carry out a very thorough appraisal." "Is there a gown ?" asked Debbi. "Sorry, because you've come out of hours in the evening, they've all been sent to be laundered ready for the morning." Debbi reluctantly added her bra and knickers to her pile of clothes. "Now, who have you arranged to be your witness ?" demanded Laura.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)