More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by korbenmart korbenmart

Who are you?

The Quaker

The Quaker is a rare infected, only really found within urban regions of the world. These infected are given their name do to them growing from 50 to 75 feet tall in record, however rumor has it that there has been a 110 foot Quaker nicknamed Quaker Grandus. Whenever the Quaker walks, a giant quake rumbles the ground beneath them for small individuals who are unlucky enough to be potentially smooshed by them if they do not spot you. Quakers can grow cocks that range from the size of inner city buses to the size of small sky scrapers, their muscles become fairly toned, and their breasts can grow anywhere around the size of their head.

If you or your group of survivors are unlucky enough to be spotted by a Quaker your best bet for survival is to run in opposite directions, and hope that only one of your group is caught by her. Once caught by a Quaker, the infected Quaker will either stuff you within her pussy, using you as a human vibrator, crushing you inside of it, or will rub you up and down the giant shaft of the Quaker, smooshing you against her cock. Usually Quakers will choose to use buildings as masturbation toys, sticking their dicks within buildings and destroying them by fucking them is how they choose to cum when there's no human males around. The cum capacity of a Quaker can range from a swimming pool to a small lake's worth of cum depending on how big the Quaker is.

When two or more Quakers meet their first instinct is to begin fucking one another, the one who cums the most and fucks the hardest gets to stay within the territory they live in, while the one that is the weakest has to find new territory. Sometimes the bigger and more powerful Quaker during these sessions will harm the smaller Quaker depending on how wide the size and strength comparison is. Quakers are known to be the most anti-social of the infected for this reason.

Infrastructural damage, and half eaten animals and trees follow wherever Quakers go, and is a good way of knowing if you are near a Quaker before you feel the quake they produce with their foot steps.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)