More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

The Plan Takes Shape

Carol had given her daughter Charlotte a very liberal upbringing and they were more like sisters than like mother and child. Carol had pitched her plan, she knew Debbi had ruffled a few feathers at the college. "Mum, that would be an absolute hoot ! But this show's important for our grades, we really can't screw it up in front of the examiners." Carol had considered this however. "What we do is, we have two shows. The company sponsorship will cover the hall hire for a second night. She's clueless about the finer details of what's involved and will just think that is how it is. There's no need to involve the college tutors in any way for the second one, we keep it underground. First night, we do your regular show with all your designs and the regular models. It all gets assessed and I'm sure it will be a great success." Charlotte laughed at her mother's confidence.

"Then we all pop along for the second night but, oh calamity ! Models are all sick. Poor little darling students will be let down and have their futures jeopardised. Company sponsorship will look bad. Only brave Debbi has the looks and figure to be able to step in and save the day !" Charlotte laughed even louder at the convincing charade. "Will she fall for it ?" "She's quite gullible at times and she certainly has the vanity. What we don't tell her until it's too late is that this show's for a cutting edge fetish wear, cosplay and lingerie commission !" "But I'm not sure we have the time to design and make the gear" protested Charlotte. "Again, not a problem. You know I sometimes hold these "naughty parties" ? I have the gear from those. And I'll get all my usual ladies to come along but for once, they can bring their husbands and boyfriends. You can tell all the boys at college they'll get a treat if they come along. We'll have a full house and there'll be no ban on taking photos !" Charlotte laughed once more."Genius mum."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)