More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

The Trap Is Sprung !

Contrary to her expectations, Debbi had been very impressed with the students first fashion show. They were not styles she would wear herself. She had to stick to business suits at work with just a little subtle accessorising and off duty more often than not was in t-shirt and jeans, or shorts in the summer. She also had a few posh frocks for weddings, Ascot races and similar gatherings. But catwalk shows never presented clothes for everyday wear anyway and she had admired the flare and craftsmanship of the kids. So it was that she was relaxed about this second show, even though Carol had confirmed that there was the possibility of the students getting a commercial commission.

Meanwhile, Carol and Charlotte had been busy. They had prepared two piles of outfits to be worn, if things went to plan, by Debbi and also Charlotte's friend Angie. A second model was needed to give time for Debbi's costume changes without creating too much of a hiatus outside on the catwalk. And Angie was a confident lass who had no qualms about parading up and down the catwalk in a nurse's uniform, French maid's outfit or some such. Debbi's items were graded to become progressively more outrageous and revealing. Carol and Charlotte had frequently collapsed into giggles during the selection process, especially over the crotchless panties and peephole bra !

Debbi was surprised that there seemed to be a bigger crowd than the previous week. And if anything there were more males than females, certainly among the students. There were some older faces she guessed were supportive parents and somewhere she assumed, there must be representatives of the company interested in buying the designs. So with all seemingly set fair, Debbi was taken aback by Carol's panicked expression. "Thank goodness you're here Deb. We're absolutely , we need such a big favour !"

And so the trap was sprung. The planned spiel was trotted out. As expected, Debbi was initially unwilling. But they used the emotional of spoiling the poor students chances. They reminded her of the importance Jeff placed on the ties with the college and how a failure would reflect badly on her. They appealed to her vanity that she had the looks and figure of a top model. And eventually, they won the day ! Charlotte gave Debbi a big hug, committing her even more to carrying on. "You've really saved the day for us Debbi." "OK, OK, where do I change ?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)