More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Where to now? Check out the Part, the gym, the pool or. . .?

The Party

I remember seeing a party being held in one of the rentable rooms. Maybe I can get to know some of the people here if said hi? I walked up to the door and quickly was spotted by one of the guys.

"Hey, you must be the surprise we ordered! Right on time! Come on in. Our newly minted eighteen-year-old is ready for his surprise." I looked at them in confusion for a moment but quickly recovered. Whatever they are talking about, I wanted in. I'm not about to be left out of a party if I can help it.

Unsure of any other course, I said, "Lead the way then". I see him, and a woman of about the same age nod to each other, before opening the door for me to step inside. They have already distributed the gifts, cut the cake, and were already cleaning up the party. As I walked in, several of the participants were walking out. The Birthday boy was sitting at the end of the table, looking excited and hopeful. Desire was plain in his face and made me wonder what I'd unexpectedly walked myself into.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)