More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

The Pain in the Ass Tough Chick

One thing the witches could say in Bonnie's defence was that she never singled them out for shitty treatment, she had a bad attitude with everyone. Also in her favour was the fact she was one of the few other people who would stand up to Paige. In truth, Bonnie hadn't even made the cut for the witches hit-list, but she had a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way at any given moment.

As the witches approached Bonnie they looked at her then shared a look with each other, as if to decide if she was worth messing with or not. She was definitely a bitch and all three had taken shit from her at some time or other. When she saw them whispering briefly about it she made their decision very easy.

"Hey, freaks, you got something to say why don't you say it to my face huh?"

Megan walked over calmly to Bonnie, flanked by her friends "Actually, we do have something to say to you"

"And what might that that be?" Bonnie squared up to the smaller girl.

"You are one dumb fucking bitch. If you had just kept your mouth shut, none of the shit that is about to happen to you would have"

"Oh really? Tough girls huh?" Bonnie sneered "Go on then, three of you against me. Let's see what you can do, bitches."

"Not bitches" Megan grinned with anticipation "Witches."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)