More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

So Which Monster are You?

The Minotaur ()

The rain trickles through the branches of the tree you are sitting under, forming into cold, fat droplets that slap down onto your head.

The moon is hidden from view by thick cloud banks on this night, although the darkness doesn't bother you much. Your large eyes make it easy to see in what little light there is as you tear into the deer carcass in your large hands.

You don't really recall the place you came from, your mother had been a human woman, female Minotaur are rare, you don't remember her. The only memories you have of the place you came from was a large cave filled with other young males. You had been looked after by the elder males until one day you had been driven out. They had pursued you, driving you and the other young ones out of their territory. Any who had been caught were torn apart by their fathers.

You came here, you had been smart enough to stick to the dense woods, places where you could hide from others. You had ran and ran until finally it seemed like no one could chase you and when you looked around you find yourself in a wet mountainous place. The forests were thick with slow and stupid deer and there seemed to be few humans around. So you had lived in relative peace for a couple of years, however as time has dragged on you have felt a new pressure growing in you.

A pressure to find women and breed.

Acting on instinct you had searched for a place you could bring them back to and had found a cave in the bottom of one of the valley that made up this part of the world.

Now the night had come when the pressure was too great, you have to act on it.

You think about the places you had seen humans since you had moved here.

There was a small cluster of the things they lived inside in the next valley over from your cave. You had watched them from afar and know they have women.

Then there was the path that they sometimes took, there seemed to be rolling things that had humans on them, sometimes they had women but they always had horses that could be eaten.

Where Should You Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)