More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LizardGod LizardGod

Where Should You Go?

The Road

The road seems like the safest place to go to, the humans you have seen use it rarely travel in large packs and you have no doubt you could easily kill the males.

Tossing away the Deer you climb up out of the valley, the moon peeks out from behind the clouds for a moment as you move through a narrow pass and you are able to take in the winding path in the pale light before the cloud covers it again and the rain becomes even harder.

You descend towards the road, heading for the point it comes the nearest to your side of the valley. A kink in the road where it swings around a large boulder.

You find a good position where you can watch and settle down to wait, the rain hammering down on you but your thick fur keeps you warm as you wait.

Time passes and you start to think about maybe moving on to the village when suddenly a change in the wind brings the stink of horses to you from up the valley. You breath deeply, picking up the stink of horses and humans.

Staying still you wait until eventually you see one of the wheeled things come around the corner. It is one of the ones that has a strange white cloth thing over it, you see them sometimes although you have ignored them in the past since they only stunk of people. Now however the stink carries that stench of females that you are looking for. As the wind brings the smell to you you feel yourself start to tense up. Adrenaline rushing through your body as you feel your cock sliding from its sheath as you watch them come closer.

They have two horses pulling them and you can only see a single male sitting outside, you can make out a faint light coming from inside the white canvas.

You watch it come closer and start to wonder how you should attack, you could come at them from the front. Killing the horses and then dealing with the humans. Or maybe wait until they are alongside you on the road and tip the wooden box over, you don’t doubt you have the strength for it.

So How Should You Attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)