More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LizardGod LizardGod

Where Should You Go?

The Village

You toss the deer away and begin to move, following the stink of humans towards the Village. For a long time that smell has been something that you have avoided but now it has a new tang to it. Some scent hidden inside it that speaks to you on an instinctual level, that tell you that if you follow the stench you will find females ready to be bred.

You head through one of the narrow high passes that link the two valleys. Looking down you can make out the faint fire light of the village before you begin to descend again. The rain becomes heavier as you move closer but you hardly notice it.

With every step the stench gets stronger and you feel your body changing, adrenaline rushes through your body as you feel your muscles tensing and relaxing. By the time you come to the edge of the village the stench of the females has nearly completely taken you over. Your cock hangs between your legs, a stream of pre-cum dripping on to the forest floor as you look at the huts.

You have never been this close before, the village is little more than a wide clearing in the woods. You can see one really large structure from which you can strongly smell humans and horses. It seems to glow with the stink of females in heat, so strongly that you nearly bolt for it right away. However you manage to hold yourself back as you look at the other huts.

The one nearest to you has a faint whiff of a female in it, it would be easy to snatch whomever was inside and be gone into the woods again but you can’t be sure there is actually a woman inside.

The rain hammers down on you as the night becomes ever darker and you ponder the choices.

Should you go for the...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)