More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nick369 nick369

What's next?

The Mary-Sue of Maryland: Work it Harder, Sister Better? Do it Faster, Makes her Stronger?

“Stop pinching my boobs, bro!”

Cameron’s face supremely soured upon this comment, as once again, Lily had squealed out the exact opposite of his big brotherly intention.

“I’m just trying to adjust your shirt!” He grunted out as he once more pulled his focus from the road, taking a hand from the wheel of his silver Camry to reach over to pull down Lily’s very insufficient white tank-top to at least cover all of her chest. He couldn’t handle the honking and hooting from the other motorists anymore, every red light seeming like an eternity with his sister giving innocent waves back. “Why didn’t you wear, like, a sports-bra or something?”

”Um, do you have a sports bra that fits?” Lily rolled her eyes, such a tiny motion yet again rolling her shirt up enough to show some smushed together under boob which looked as full as the cleavage on top. “I mean, I know you don’t wear bras, bro, but they’re a pain in the ass, or should I say chest, for big boobs like mine.” She gripped her chest dramatically, pooling them out under her palms, bouncing them up and down alternatively, their largeness enough to touch her soft chin. “Not to mention, my girls seem to do fine without one, right?”

“HEY WATCH IT BUD!!” A honk woke Cameron back to reality, his sister’s question distracting him long enough to almost drive into the middle of the fourway without stopping.

His blush was deep, as his eyes were forward and focused, but his peripherals still picked up the distinctive roundness wobbling and jiggling at the corners of his eyes. Damn the potholes of these underfunded streets. He stammered, “J-just I’m worried about the negative attention your receiving.”

“Oh please.” Just on cue, a white Mercedes pulled up beside gave another honk, the guy in shades winking over to a giggling Lily. “It’s just harmless fun, Cammy. Guys just like to stare at me.”

He pushed on the gas. “Yeah it starts like that, until they don’t want to just look anymore.”

Are you talking about other guys or are you referring to yourself?

“Oh.” Lily nodded. “Are you acting like this because of my big cock?” She rubbed her right pant leg, the throbbing meat train trailing to knee, yoga pants even showing the outline of those powerful veins which pumped her steely erect.

He pressed on the break again with a screech, forcing more honks at his driving. “N-No! I mean... Yeah, but…” He wanted to dump a bucket on water on his head to stop the shameful blushing and swelling below. He took a deep breath to keep himself and his car moving. “I refuse to call it that.”

”Right…” Lily’s eyes-rolled as she crossed her arms in a huff relatable to most teens. “It’s my ‘feminine anomaly’.” She said with air-quotes, tongue sticking out as her head, and breasts, wobbled most displeased.

He sighed. “Look, I don’t mean to insult, but it is a little ‘abnormal’ that you’ve grown so… big down there.”

”I’m big everywhere, Cammy!” She sighed as she tried to adjust the passenger seat once more to fit her enormous figure and long legs better, but no dice. “When are we going to get there anyway? This boner is driving me crazy!” She started to rub her leg up and down, giving a bit of a groan, “C-can I just beat one off before I-”

”Oh we’re here!” Cameron gave a massive sigh of relief, having just smelt a familiar musk starting to fill the car before he spotted the gym’s parking lot. “Now we can finally get some of that tension out!”

Who needs to kill their boner more, you or your sister?

“So…” Lily sprung out the moment they parked. “I’ve never been to a gym before. What do you actually do inside?”

“What do you think?” He shrugged as he locked his car, pulling his gym bag over his shoulder. “It’s probably exactly that.”

”I don’t know…” She shrugged as she ducked under the front entrance’s frame, finding an underwhelming round reception room with a desk. “I just assume a bunch of shirtless guys lifting weights while checking out the girls’ butts on the treadmill while everyone takes an infuriatingly amount of selfies?”

“Like I said, exactly what you were thinking.” He smirked as he walked towards the desk. “Now wait here while I pay for us, I assume that you’ll-”

”Hold on a sec, bro.” Lily scoffed, “Why should we pay?”

”What?”

“I mean,” she put her hands on her yoga pants hips and explained while rolling her wrist, “this doesn’t seem like a very exclusive, top-tier place, so they should be excited to have us come here.” Her wide-eyes spied around the place, every detail noted, even the bubbles from the water cooler.

”Do you…” Cameron put two fingers on his temple. “Do you not understand how the world works? They supply a ‘service’, and we ‘pay’ for this ‘service’ and-”

”I swear I wonder who the bigger sibling is…” She passed him by, big boob nudging him to the side before she snickered at him, “I mean in a figurative sense of course. Obviously, I’m bigger. I’m bigger in every other way.”

Was she talking about her dick?

“Shut up brain…” Cameron mumbled to himself as he wondered why his thoughts had been going so rogue today, especially upon learning of his sister’s new development.

“Excuuuuse me.” Lily gave an overdrawn coo, sounding like a damsel in distress despite her positively towering over the muscular man behind the computer. “Could you help me?”

The bald gorilla in a yellow shit finally looked up from his important work of liking photos of tight butts on social media and had his eyes almost fall from his skull when he saw who was addressing him. He may have been a big burly man, but that didn’t stop him from sheepishly stuttering with shaky eyes. “Y-yes?”

”Are you the manager?” Lily leaned over, her cleavage now dangling tantalizing in front of the face of this bundle of nerves, each eager breast begging for an excuse to bounce out and bop him in the nose, her top seeming seconds from bursting.

“Y-Yes!” The man gave a squeak unfitting from that mouth before he cleared his throat. “That’s me…”

“Yes.” The teen of epic proportions now dug her nails into this reception desk, properly dropping her breasts from his main view so he could focus only on her glittery, plump and juicy fat pink lips, perfect for getting to the centre of a Tootsie pop in one vacuumous suck. “Let me ask you, mister…”

“J-just call me Jake…” It sounded like this was a line this man used at the bars but it became flaccid in front of such womanhood.

”Yeah Jake… Let me ask you something.” She stretched her shoulders back to full height, straining fabric heard as it was placed dead centre of this man who was close to six and a half feet from Cameron’s quick estimation. “Do you think I get a lot of looks?”

“Um…” It was odd seeing such a clearly man’s man blushing so shyly. “Yes?”

“Uh-huh, that’s right.” She gave a thumbs up with her flawless nails. “And you can imagine that they’re thinking, desperately so, on what I like. What are my interests are and such…” She checked her nails and sighed. “So how much, Jake? How much are we talking?”

“F-f-for a membership?” He was already fumbling around with his hands for some paperwork, while his eyes were glued forward on slowly shifting orbs.

“No Jake.” Her palm came down hard and fast on his desk, her lips playful but her body language firm. “How much are you going to pay me to wear your merchandise and come in and out of your doors every week?”

”Oh my god…” Cameron rubbed his temples, interrupting his sister’s hard sell. “I-I’m sorry sir she’s new to this and-”

”How does three hundred dollars a month sound, six-months of free membership included, of course.” He winked with a sweaty palm forward.

Cameron’s mouth hit the tiled floor with a clunk. “What?”

“Make it five-hundred and a two-years membership for me and my brother.” She winked, “And I’ll wear your stuff on Instagram.”

”Deal!” His hand gripped her outstretched hand, shaking so firm that her entire body jiggled. “Now just to get some paperwork signed.”

”I’m in a madhouse…” Cameron mouthed out as he blushed ever deeper, his sister’s confident giggle continuing as she got more gym swag on the left as she signed papers with her right.

“I don’t see what the big deal is…” Lily sighed upon finally exiting the woman’s changing room, seeing Cameron’s distant look with a continued burning blush on his face. “See?” She pulled on her new XXL white sweat-top, stretching the words ‘Jake’s Gym’ real wide over her breasts. “I finally have a top which covers my breasts like you wanted!” It still didn’t change the fact that the top was super low cut, and that the fabric clung on so tight that not a single curve of her mountainous chest was missed.

”I see it, Lily.” Cameron rubbed his blushing face as his stare was focused elsewhere. “B-but did you really have to switch your yoga-pants for yoga-shorts?” He probably would have preferred things the way they were before, as at least with the breasts he was somewhat used to the sight. Now though, instead of her ‘extension’ running down one of her legs, it was all bundled up right at her crotch behind fabric not much thicker than a man’s speedo. It was like she was smuggling two softballs and a prize-winning squash in the least subtle pants made for man.

“Why?” She thrust her hips forward closer to him in order for her to get a better look herself. “It’s surprisingly more comfortable this way, believe it or not!” She gripped her package to adjust, fingers lifting and pulling her bulge to make it somehow more pronounced, “But you’ve gotta tell me how to stop my balls to sticking to my thigh! That’s really annoying! What’s the trick? I mean at least my boner isn’t as strong now but-”

”I-I-” He wanted to puke, he wanted to die from embarrassment, he wanted to just abandon his sister here.

I wonder what it feels like? Is it a heavy and soft? Could I feel her pulse if I-

“L-let’s just start working out shall we?” He pointed behind him with stammering lips.

“Oooo exciting!” She gave a little clap before getting her ‘game’ face on, lifting her pink hat higher on her forehead, “my first time in a big manly gym! And some of these guys look pretty strong too! That’s-”

”Why don’t we start in the corner and move from there?” Cameron spotting the most isolated place in the gym, already getting too many stares for his liking.

“Sure!” She tilted her head. “But shouldn’t we stretch first?” She pointed to the mats set up in the middle, pretty much a guaranteed show for the muscle men using the machines.

”Uh...” Cameron would have been uncomfortable with these many looks on him in general, always preferring to keep a low profile when by himself. But with his too tall sister here, he noticed every little glance from the muscle-brains on the weight machines. He threw a sweat towel on his sister’s breast, like a towel rack. “Stretching is for after Lily, everyone knows that!” He pointed to the unattended leg-press in the corner, “L-let’s go there.”

“Oh, really?” She scratched her head. “I ‘member our gym teacher pretty much telling me the opposite in school, but I guess it’s been a while since I had to do gym class and things can change I guess.” She slapped both palms on her generous buttocks, the thunder of the twin smacks radiating throughout the gym to draw more attention. “Alright I’m ready.”

”Sure, sure…” He tugged at her hand eagerly to put them away from slobbering mouths and eyes. Even the women looked hungry, and he knew full well that this attention wasn’t for him. He pointed to the contraption to where she would bend her legs to push to extension and explained a bit. “And then you just push your legs out until the machine stops you.”

She put her behind down, her big backside pooling on the metal surface until it oveflowed her seat. He grabbed a new sweat towel just from seeing another example proving the sheer expansiveness of her booty. She quickly boosted up to full extension, pouting. “It’s not very difficult, is it?”

“That’s because you’ve got to put the weight in first.” He smiled at the dorky attempt, glad that he could actually show his younger sister something. Going to the other side of the machine though, he saw that the weight actually was in, the pin stuck in about half-way through. He gave a nervous smile, “um, come down for a second?” He took the pin out immediately upon her descent, showing it to her, “see you’ve got to put it in and then you can push.” He put it in a little lower, the slot numbered ‘85’. “Now try.”

Again she flew up with ease, shaking her head. “Nothing. I might as well be like, standing up from my bed.”

His nervous smile continued, surely she wasn’t that strong. He slipped it in at 100lbs. “Try now.”

Up and down. “Nope.”

125lbs.

“Nuh-uh.”

150lbs.

“C’mon bro! What a silly machine this is! Let’s do something that’s actually a challenge!”

Shaking his head, he shrugged and threw caution to the wind. He inserted the pin at the very bottom, all 300lbs now being utilized on the machine. For a moment, he bit his lower lip, not sure one what would happen next. Much to his relief though, she grunted a bit, only able to raise it an inch by her shoulders. “Ooo! That’s heavy!” She poked her head up. “What do I do now?”

“Um…” Of course the obviously answer was to tire out on a lower weight, but it was nice to see her actually struggle with something for once. “Just keep trying to push it up. If you get sore, give up and find me, alright?”

“Okay!” She nodded and pulled the brim of her hat lower, a determined look on her face taking over.

Cameron felt the most relief he had all day. He was actually smiling as he boarded the nearby treadmill, confident that things could actually be reaching some equilibrium for once. He just had got a good pace going, turning on a nearby TV to watch some sport he didn’t care about when there was a thunderous screech.

*Eeeeerrrccccchhh*

His head snapped to his left, mouth dropping as he saw that the sound had indeed come from the direction of his sister. She had fully extended her legs, much to his fears, but she had also warped the metal with her humble sneakers, the platform beneath her feet curling at the corners like grass in the wind.

Her face was a pout as she stood up, looking rather crushed that she crushed the machine. “I-I’m sorry… I was trying to push against the weight so hard, that…” She sniffed. “Did I mess up?”

”Yes…” He nodded, seeing all eyes on them from such garbled mess, but he noticed another thing. Her calves, which before were as spectacular as the rest of her, now were pulsing with energy which caused veins to visibly throb to provide all this added strength to his sister.

“Oh I’m sorry!” She gave a dramatic coo at her brother, hugging him tight against her sweat free body. “I didn’t know what I was doing!” Her tone was sweet still, but she did sound genuinely upset about this.

Of course, all Cameron could think about was how she hadn’t noticed a single change to her. She had some of the most buff calves around, had broken an exercise with merely her legs, and yet all she could feel was anguish for her little mistake. It became clear at this moment that what she was experiencing wasn’t just some freak puberty, but something truly divine. She wasn’t just ‘naturally good’ as most suspected, but it appeared she could literally do anything she wanted. Most amazing of all though, is that she didn’t even notice.

And this fact scared the shit out of big brother.

“Should I try to fix it or-?

“No!” He bounced back, hands out, “W-we’re simply going to do something else… Something much more…” He looked around, for a machine to distract his sister without making her the most powerful being on the planet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)