More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nick369 nick369

What's next?

The Mary-Sue of Maryland: Calm before the storm (in a forest)

“Alright, we are going out for a walk.” Cameron said as he turned to leave his former bedroom given to his big little sister.

“Oh really?! To where?” She asked as she clapped her hands together and bounced with a wide smile on her face, her pearly whites reflecting the light as Cameron tried to shield his eyes from it and her distractingly jiggly breasts.

“To the forest just down the road. Maybe a little nature walk could help settle that little problem of yours down there.” He said pointing at the throbbing sausage hugging her thigh, clearly visible through the woefully thin yoga pants which only seemed to emphasize its girth.

“Oh, that’s great! Let me get changed real quick, it’s been a while since I’ve gone to the forest. I can’t wait to see all my animal friends again.” She said dashing over to the drawer, bending at the hip as she searched through the furniture for something to wear, the yoga pants struggling hard to not tear right then and there as her butt formed the perfect heart-shape like a peach, each individual mound wobbling as she cocked her wide, fertile hips from side to side as she hummed a melodic tune to herself, the clothing digging in at delicious angles as it worked to make the buns look as soft and as firm as possible. Her ass bulging in all directions as he could faintly hear the material stretching, looking like a really comfortable and inviting pillow as her flower presented the perfect cameltoe, pushing hard against the material looking ready to burst as her large orange-sized balls were present right above it, presenting itself as comfortable looking pillows that he could just bury his face into it and…

Cameron shook his head, growling to himself as he tried to clear his thoughts of such things. He can’t be falling for her, that’s disgusting and she’s his sister. A really big, overdeveloped, ditzy sister who didn’t know any better and now has a large cock and balls. He sighed as he went to get some sweatpants and a hoodie since it’s going to be quite chilly outside.

After finishing getting dressed he went to the front door to get his shoes when he heard heavy footsteps behind him and the wobbling of flesh. Turning he saw Lily walking towards him and stood in front of him in a proud manner, eyes glittering and plush, pouty lips pulled into a smile. Confidently, or naively, presenting her body to him to indicate she’s ready to go, hands on her hips, chest pushed forward, and head held high. She was still wearing her yoga pants, her meat pole angrily throbbing as it was practically plastered against her large, firm thigh along with her balls which he could have sworn he could faintly hear gurgle, yoga pants deforming along the organ to show its smooth outline and a barely visible vein.

The only other article of clothing she wore is a small white tank top which could have easily passed for a sports bra considering how tightly it is pressed against her tits and how high it is lifted because of it, presenting her stomach bare for the rest of the world to see. Smooth, tanned flesh with a small waist greatly exaggerated by her wide hips, shoulders, and large, round tits with just the faintest outline of abs for future development and a cute little belly button that he just so desperately wanted to kiss. Of course she was not wearing a bra since her breasts were so perky and her erect nipples clearly tented the fabric.

With a wide, glowing smile, large, sparkling eyes, and long wavy, glittering hair she asked her brother, “Ready to go bro?” Snapping Cameron out of his trance. His sister giggled with a melody sounding like a chorus of angels dancing in his ears.

He shook his head as he glared up at her. “How many times do I have to tell you to wear a bra. Now everyone is going to see your nipples poking through the shirt. Besides, why have you dressed like that anyway? It’s going to be cold outside and you’re going to freeze.”

Lily cocked her head in confusion as Cameron tried to focus putting his shoes on with the overwhelming presence of his sister bearing down on him. “Cold? I don’t get it bro. I have been outside before and its actually pretty warm. Besides I like dressing like this, its really comfy and mom said I shouldn’t be ashamed of my body. Sure I have seen some people wearing extra clothing but I feel fine. I don’t know why everyone else is doing it or why they keep staring at me.”

“Maybe its because you go out half-naked most of the time?” He said out loud as she looked at him annoyed.

“No I do not! I just have a different sense of style compared to everyone else. Not my fault everyone else fails to see that. I’m not breaking any laws or disturbing the public. I’m just a normal little girl who likes to go about her day. Besides, it really is warm out there. I think summer is coming around a second time, wouldn’t that be awesome? You and I get to spend the rest of the day in the house bonding as siblings do.” She said as she tapped her plush lips, rubbing her thighs together as she quietly moaned.

Cameron felt a shiver up his spine at the thought of spending ‘quality time’ with this dumb bimbo he calls a sister. “Okay first off Lily, summer doesn’t happen twice, secondly, I like my privacy and I like to do stuff alone, and thirdly, IT’S FUCKING COLD OUT THERE!” He said waving his arms at here like a frustrated ch1ld.

Lily simply rolled her eyes and sighed. “Honestly bro, sometimes I think I’M the only mature one in this relationship. You’re not going to get anywhere acting like a spoiled brat.” She said waving a finger at him as a mother would to a naughty ch1ld. “Besides it really doesn’t matter right now. You think its cold and I think it’s warm, lets simply respect each other’s opinion and move on with our lives.” She said as she casually pushed Cameron aside and reached for the door just as he stopped her.

“Wait, aren’t you going to wear any shoes?” He said pointing at her large, bare feet which looked soft, smooth, and feminine. He doesn’t think that she ever used any cream or special beauty products to make them look like that, just like the rest of her.

She groaned in frustration. “It’s FINE. I’ve read in an article somewhere on the internet that it’s actually healthier to walk around barefoot than in shoes. Better blood circulation or something like that, I can’t remember.” She said as she opened the strangely unlocked door and walked outside, barefoot, in the cold, half-naked, with an angry, throbbing penis.

Cameron stood there wide-eyed, he could have sworn the door was locked before so how the hell did she open it? Shaking his head, he took the keys off the hanger, walked outside and made sure to lock the door behind him. He shivered a bit, it really was cold outside as winter was approaching but here is Lily, arms spread out as she breathed in the air. Not a single hair on her smooth body, if he could find any, was raised and she was not getting any goosebumps.

He reached down to the touch the pavement with his hand before immediately retracting it. The pavement is COLD. But here was Lily, feet pressed flatly against the ground and hands now coming to rest on her hips, her body not even registering the cold as he could faintly see steam coming off of her as it worked to keep it at optimal temperature. Not that he would tell her.

Whipping her golden mane around she looked at him and said. “See, told you its warm. I don’t know what all the fuss is about. The air is fresh, the sun is out and the birds are chirping, like its the middle of spring.”

None of what she said made any sense to him. Every time he walked out of the house it was always grey, closed skies, normal air, and the lack of birds. BUT. When he walked out with her, the air is noticeably fresher and there were actually birds in the tree chirping. But the only sort of light coming from the sky is a singular sunbeam baring down on his sister. Complementing her healthy, tanned skin making it look like she was glowing.

Shaking his head, he tried to push her aside to walk past her and failed feeling like he was pushing a solid brick wall, and walked around her, taking the lead. “Come on, the forest isn’t far from here.”

He said pulling up his hoodie and putting his hands in the pockets, walking with a slouch. Unlike his sister who, instead of walking, skipped right behind him with a straight back, arms waving back and forth, tits and ass bouncing wildly, the ground shaking beneath them from her heavy steps as she hummed a tune to herself. A stark contrast to her brother who looked rather depressed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)