More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

The Lower 48

It happened gradually. In most of America, laws were rewritten with regard to nudity. Many state legislators were either influenced, bribed, or secretly campaigned among their peers for personal reasons, to make sure females of all ages would be allowed to be publicly naked in their own states. Only a minority few like California and some other beach states did not specify gender. In some of the states, city ordinances could override these laws; in others, the cities couldn’t.

These laws were written since around the year 2015, and were purposely kept out of the public eyes and buried where only lawyers could see, and purposely kept off internet sites. Only officers and other agencies of law and education were made aware, but were told to keep quiet so nature could take its course. Naturally there would be leaks as college students and protesters pushed boundaries and law officers might let it slip to their families, but since they happened in places like New York, that already allowed topples women, and Los Angeles, which allowed celebrities to get away with much, years would pass before they were noticed.

Now you might think this was organized by a society of pro nudists or chauvinistic male group, but in actuality, was made to happen by several feminist organizations that believe this is another step in gaining control of their bodies by not letting the men in power dictate what they wear.

The following stories should follow people just finding out about these laws.


Confident Nude Females(CNF) are welcome.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)