More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HYjaCK HYjaCK

Welcome to the Lustful Labyrinth!

The Introduction

As you continue walking, your surroundings begin to melt away and disappear. You spin around repeatedly, watching and crying out as the alleyway soon disappears. All that's left is you in this seemingly endless void of light...

But then a floor begins to form, with walls following shortly after. Then, the ceiling.

"What the fuck...?" You mutter, confused by what's going on. "This isn't... what?"

You're completely perplexed, with the only thing keeping you together being hope- hope that whatever's happening ends at some point. You stop and stand still as the room you've been transported in begins to become decorated. You close your eyes and breathe...

One... Two... Three... Four... Five...

You open your eyes and scan the room. It seemed medieval, like it belonged to some kind of castle or dungeon. The walls were made of stone bricks, whilst the ceiling being made of wood. Hanging from the centre of the ceiling, a large chandelier made of silver. The ceiling seems to be being propped up by chiselled stone pillars with strangely artistic patterns along each side. You look down to realise that the gravel of the alleyway had completely gone, instead being replaced with marble.

A cough grabs your attention, and your gaze ends up on a woman in what seems to be a throne made of a shiny substance. You thought it was gold at first, but then you noticed something strange in its reflection.

Weird, you think, I thought gold was much clearer and cleaner than that.

The woman coughs again and tilts her head, seeming to be amused. She has a more heroic-looking face, looking as though she's experienced but not old. Her black, long hair flows behind her as she stands up before her throne. She tuts and places a hand on her hip. You continue to observe her, looking at her elegant silk robe and muttering.

"This is weird..." You say, repeating yourself out loud.

She struts towards you and places a finger on your chin, raising your head up with a smirk. You raise an eyebrow and move back, just out of her reach. She seems to be waiting for you to speak, perhaps in an attempt of being polite.

"Uh... hi. I'm-" You start, giving her a polite smile before you're cut off.

"Shut it." She sneers coldly and walks back to her throne, sitting down on it and crossing her legs with a seductive smile. "I know who you are. I brought you here, fool."

"Fool?" You whisper to yourself, feeling slightly hurt. "Rude... hm... anyway, why am I here then?"

She ignores your question and raises a hand. In her hand, a ball starts to form- one made of light that seems to pierce your sight like an arrow. Momentarily, you were blinded.

"Get to the centre of this Labyrinth without being milked... then we'll talk." The woman's voice echoes and fades away.

Similar to her voice, your blindness fades. Now able to see, you look around at your surroundings that seemed to have changed once more. You were no longer in a room, instead being in a walled off box with a dirt floor. Whatever was happening... it sure as hell made you confused.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)