More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

The Infected (Notes on the different kinds of Infected)

Common Infected:
Everyone who takes Infected cum internally has been exposed to the Futa Virus, and WILL change over the next few hours if they don't take uninfected male cum internally. Common Infected can think of nothing but sex and can no longer talk. Common Infected almost always strip themselves naked, allowing them more freedom of movement, and less hindrance of clothing when trying to infect others. Common Infected almost always have C-DD cup breasts and a 10-12" cock.

Flasher:
Flashers are the most human in appearance of all the Infected. At a glance, they lack the flushed appearance and the large breasts of the Common Infected. Flashers always wear some kind of clothing, something long that they can cover themselves with, but at the same time, something that allows them to easily expose themselves and spread the infection. Flashers also tend to be faster and more agile than Common Infected. Flashers tend to have A-C cup breasts, and a 8-10" cock.

Gangbanger:
Gangbanger appear like Common Infected in every. The thing that makes them stand out is the fact that they still seem to retain a small degree of their intelligence, and other Infected seem to travel with them when they encounter one. The Gangbangers sometimes seem to even be able to give simple commands to those around them in the form of grunts and gestures.

Jizzer:
Juzzers are by far the fastest and most agile of the Infected. They are commonly seen on rooftops where they have a better vantage point. They appear much like Common Infected, but are usually in better physical shape, with B-C cup breasts, and a 14-18" cock. The one things that sets them apart from other Infected is their ability to fire a shot of cum at will, and fire it long distances with incredible accuracy.

Lancer:
Lancers are massive, muscle bound Infected. Often over 10 foot tall, and have cocks that dangle between their knees. Its not uncommon for them to have a cock over two foot long, and proportionately thick, their chests sporting large, yet muscular breasts. Known to savagely fuck its victims for an hour or more at a time.

NOTE: If some of these seem oddly familiar, its because I got the idea while playing the "Left 4 Dead" games and ran with it. The "Flasher" was inspired by the "Hunter". The "Gangbanger" was inspired by the Clowns in the second game. "Jizzers" were inspired by the "Spitters" in the second game. Additional kinds of Infected are likely to appear in this post as the story progresses.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)