More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

Next: who or what are we looking at today?

The Guardsman's Harem

Your name is.. well.. we don't know, but we usually call you Number 324. That's it. Another faceless guardsman in a swarm of literally billions of others, no better than a Tyrannid or an Ork.

You were of regular lot, not even a Cadian, simply a conscript from a far off hive world sent to the front. Simply Cannon Fodder so that the real heroes: THE SPACE MARINES (or sisters of battle) can swoop in to save the day! You were an average man in an "average" life, you were nothing special. Not able to strangle an Ork to like a Catachan, not able to make explosives out of a ration like a Vostroyan, you can't stand your ground for 8 months straight like a Kriegsman, not an expert marksman like a Cadian, not one to simply stand his ground until ordered to like a Moridian.. in fact you were quite a coward...

Nothing was special about you, like millions of others, you would die agonizingly quick and would not make an impact of any sort...

Until that day...

It was the usual, stationed at a world ravaged by a 3 and a half way war between Chaos, Tau, Eldar, and Imperium.

You were at the front, while your co workers were busy trying to take down a Chaos Space Marine, you were firing aimlessly at fog, accidentally bayoneting a rogue guardsman and running like a baby! You see your fellow guard have their heads blown off and their organs destroyed in front of you, their legs turned into clubs and their hands skinned.

You drop your weapon, crawling on all fours into an artificial ditch,made from Mortar fire.

As you curled yourself into a ball, crying like a baby, you notice something in the dirt.. a small glowing orb of purple light..

You crawl sloely to it, trying your best to ignore the screams and lasers whirring past you...

You clench it in your hand and in a second you see it..

You feel your mind zoom out, from seeing yourself, to seeing the large battle from the sky, to aeeing the atmosphere of the planet, to seeing the entire solar system. Zooming out further before seeing the galaxy, the universe! Finally afree that you see clouds of purple and red, a maelstrom of lost and damned souls!

The warp


But then you zoom out more! Passing the thrones of the four brothers, seeing the Emperor himself playing against Tzeetch (whoever that is) and finally.. back to the orb, and your eyes once again rest in your head...

You should've gone crazy.. but no.. now you knew you held something of power.. and now you wanted to use it..

"I wish i knew how you say.." and suddenly you do.. a key phrase would let you wish nearly anything you wanted! Effectively turning you into a god!

All this potential, all this power! What would you use it for?!

What do you use it for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)