More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Where?

The Dentist

Evanna Lynch couldn’t believe that out of all the stores to still be opened it had to be the dentist office of all places. The irony was not lost in Evanna’s mind as the actress was overdo for a checkup and now here she was standing in front of the only late night dentist the blonde beauty had seen in her life.

Under normal circumstances she might have jumped at the opportunity but tonight was not one of those nights as Evanna tried the door and was immediately happy to find that the door remained unlocked.

Entering inside Evanna found the front desk empty and naturally rang the bell while shouting “Hello” in hopes of getting someone’s attention.

Almost immediately a man appeared, clearly upset over the actress’s actions only to quickly change upon seeing Evanna’s natural beauty on full display. Her long blonde hair left a natural flow while her clothes remained an elegant and simple ensemble consisting of black pants, a blue stripped t-shirt, and blue shoes to match.

“Ah you must be Miss Lynch.” The dentist answered, shocking and disturbing the actress as he continued “Miss Emily Lynch, correct?”

Realizing the mistake Evanna quickly laughed and answered “No I’m afraid my name is Evanna. I was locked inside and was hoping to see if you could call someone to help me. Will that be a problem?”

Smiling the man answered “Of course not. There’s an exit in the back of the office. I was simply waiting for Miss Lynch to arrive. If you’d like I can show you where it is.”

Quickly realizing things were finally looking up Evanna naturally nodded in agreement as she was allowed into the back. If only she knew what was about to happen to her as the actress was escorted into the back where she saw a door on the other side of the hallway with the word “Exit” written on it.

“Thank you so much.” Evanna replied with a smile her face, thanking the man and feeling her luck was about to change.

Returning the smile, the dentist answered “You’re welcome Miss…”

“Miss Lynch if you could believe it, Evanna Lynch.”

Laughing the man spoke “Small world.”

Returning the comment with a simple agreement Evanna began to head towards the door, thanking the man once again. Lowering her guard, the Dentist quickly seized the opportunity by grabbing her from behind and place a wet, sweet-smelling cloth over the Irish Woman’s face.

Groping Evanna’s breasts with his free hand, Evanna screamed in terror as she began to feel a sudden influx of drowsiness entering her system. She knew it was chloroform or some other form of sedative inside the rag she just didn’t know what as the man began to whisper into her ear the word “Sleep” in a quiet and menacing tone.

It took a few seconds for Evanna’s body to effectively go limp but that didn’t mean her attacker didn’t enjoy the process as he continued to grab Evanna’s petite breasts.

“I’m going to enjoy playing with these.” He whispered as he slipped his hand to the bottom of Evanna’s shirt and naturally slipped it beneath so he could grab the actress’s bra covered breasts.

Ironically this act gave Evanna one last bit of strength that she used to stomp on the man’s foot, releasing her from his grasp. Not that it did the poor girl any good as she fell face first onto the cold hard ground, her arms barely strong enough to push forward and cushion her fall.

Weak and barely conscious Evanna could do nothing as the dentist grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her to her feet. The pain Evanna felt was immeasurable as she felt her hair being pulled from her scalp, her eyes beginning to tear up from the pain.

“You’re going to pay for that bitch.” He scowled, dragging the actress into the nearby operating room.

Tossing her inside Evanna quickly found herself on a dentist chair as the man quickly pulled several medical straps from said chair.

Strapping them over Evanna’s chest with a strap above and under her breasts while another was strapped over her stomach for good measure. The binds kept Evanna in place as he quickly adjusted the head rest to it’s furthest extent before grabbing Evanna’s wrists and pulling her arms over her head.

Using the straps attached to the headrest Evanna quickly found her upper body bound and immobilized while the continued to work it’s way through her system. Soon she would be asleep and at the mercy of the crazed dentist as he ran his hands up and down Evanna’s body.

, dazed, and worse of all immobilized Evanna just barely mustered the strength to ask “Why are you doing this?”

Smiling, the dentist merely pulled Evanna’s shoes away before unbuckling her pants and pulling her pants down to show Evanna’s choice of underwear. A simple cotton white design Evanna wore simply because it was on the top of her drawers. She could have easily picked something sexy though Evanna was very grateful she didn’t at the moment as the Sandman came to her at last.

“You wanted this Miss Lynch. Nothing more. Nothing less.” The man said with a great big smile on his face as Evanna finally succumbed to sleep. Her greatest fear- what would happen to her while she was asleep?

What will the Dentist do to the Evanna?

A) Strip her naked?

B) Play with her pussy?

C) Vibrator?

D) Spank?

E) Wait until she awakens?

F) Other?

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)