More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Where do we begin?

The Daily Dairy Diary of a Lactating Succubus

This story is a bit different from the others in several ways.

1: It's not written by the same person.
2: There is a character in it that is under 18, specifically Grimm and Mars 3-year-old half-demon daughter 'Madness'. (While Madness is in the scene nothing overtly sexual will happen, but because of the format that shouldn't be a problem.)
3: Each chapter is a daily diary entry by Madness' mom, Grimm, a Succubus, so there will probably be some sexual stuff in each chapter.
4: The cat's out of the bag, but in this story, Grimm is the woman and Mars is the man: Mars being a young wizard who accidentally summoned a Succubus on his 18th birthday and convinced her to marry him instead of trying to kill him.
5: Finally, from this chapter onward there will be a total of 365 chapters to this storyline, no more, with one new entry hopefully published each day. This is a single daily diary by Grimm over the course of one year.

And with that out of the way, on with the show!


1st Argentum, IRSY 1066.

Calibration ends, a new year dawns, and I, (who sleep only when it amuses me to do so and only so long as I wish,) greeted the returning suns like old friends.

Hello, you big hearty book, with your over two thousand pages of cream white paper waiting to absorb the ink that will record my thoughts, memories, and emotions over this coming year plus the next Calibration. I am your new Mistress, Grimm Darlington, a Succubus that is no longer exactly a demon, but something new and strange.

A little less than four years ago, on my 18th "coalescence day" I eagerly jumped through a portal out of the Abyss into the summoning circle of a very surprised young human wizard, Mars Darlington, who kept me bound there for seven-and-a-bit hours while his friends ran to fetch a priest. I tried to corrupt him, but oh how he played me for a fool because I didn't corrupt him: he redeemed me!

That was recorded in my first diary, which he bought me that same day, but basically, he convinced me that I would be better off as his wife and lover than a demonic advisor and he wanted to love me, not just fuck me.

The past four years have been hard, I'm still not 100% there on this whole 'good person' thing, and I decided I should have a daughter and got myself pregnant with Mars' child on our wedding night, (the same night he summoned me...) but we're doing OK and the sex is still great!

I'm debating giving Mars another child, I'll have a son this time, so our Daughter, Madness & Chaos Darlington, doesn't grow up an only child, but I'm holding off till a better time of year...

Speaking of little Madness, she's just started crying, time to go feed my daughter...


Ok, back. Madness had a nightmare and wanted to nurse to calm down. She's back to sleep, so I can write in you again, you giant studly book!

Speaking of nursing, that's something I wasn't expecting when we got married, Mars loves my milk! Normally the milk of a succubus is nasty and bitter but addictive. When I married my husband, a lot of things about me changed though, including my milk.

My wings are no longer black, but now a beautiful silver and covered in iridescent gray feathers like a pigeon. My horns got much smaller, being like those of a kid goat instead of a Ram, and I've got this little ring of green fog over my head that gleams in the light. (I refuse to call it a halo except in private, but, it's a halo...) And my milk when it came in during my pregnancy with Madness was sweet and not addictive.

Oh, my Gods, Mars loves the stuff! He nurses just as much as Madness does, and unlike how my daughter does it, he'll make me cum just from nursing! Madness is like a vacuum, just draining my milk till her little belly is full and then she's done. It's almost painful sometimes. But when Mars does it, he's gentle and loving and makes it sexy! Mmmm, mustn't wake them, but gods-above I want Mars to nurse me right now!

No, that's enough for today you giant book of great promise and potential, I'm going to go make breakfast! I'll talk to you tomorrow, it's time to start the day now...

What Happens On 1st Argentum, IRSY 1066?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)