More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Choose your destiny

The DEVIL JoeBob

"Ohhh, yeah" he slowly whispers, as he pistons in and out of the frozen woman's pussy. The whole marketplace was frozen in time, and the guards outside the market had a "mental" note that nothing strange was happening. The woman he was hammering was a young lady, in her 20s, wearing a brown cloak. She was an obvious ranger class, and perhaps a hint of fighter. It just so happens, that she was bent over a fruit stand to look at some apples when Joebob froze time. And now here she was, paused, panties down, cloak lifted, and being fucked by someone who she dosn't even know is fucking her.

Finishing up, JoeBob came all over her bare back. He then wiped his cock on the lips of some young blonde woman who was crouched down, feeding some ducks. Tucking his cock back in his pants, he simply walked away from the scene, and clapped. With that, time resumed as it was before. The Ranger woman sensing some draftness, noticed her panties were down, her pussy has been ravaged, and her back was sticky. Flushed with anger, she quickly pulled her panties up, grabbed the first poor male sap she saw, and dragged him away for a beating. Meanwhile, the crouching blonde was wondering what the stucky white stuff on her lips was.

JoeBob had much to see. After escaping the hells, he had never felt this free since... well... never! He strolled the town happily, talking to commoners, trying some delicacies, and kept an ever alert eye out for hot women. Then, in the corner of his eye, he saw... Imoen! The famous magic using thief of Baldur's gate! He heard many tales, and rumors about her while in hell. Her big breasts, brown hair, purple clothes... yep, it was definitly her. He quickly began to approach her, then stopped, "wait", he thought to himself, "I gotta think this one through. I mean, does she have friends around? Does she have some magic barrier? or...". While browsing his thoughts, Imoen simply sat on the bench, reading a tome of magic.

What WILL he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)